Whats the point

no close friends
>no gf
>struggling to type cause alcohol

what's the point omg
pic rel destroyed me
i unironically ask wtf whats the point

Attached: disregard females, acquire currency.jpg (660x856, 71.55K)

you gotta have some other purpose than making money. think back to what you enjoyed when you were a kid i like to learn new things, paticularly computer science and math. it makes me feel like i'm doing something useful, maybe if I get good enough I can create something that will benefit all of humanity.

>chronic pain that will never go away
>addict
>virgin
>lonely
>only have my mother in my life

dunno what the point is. all i know is it would be a lot easier if i could find one

Stop drinking for 30 days
It will be hard and interesting

I feel you, user. I'm like you but poor (60k portfolio). Sometimed I wonder what's the point and I just can't find anything. Maybe ending all sentient life would be a good thing. I used to like things and feel special connections with people and ideas. Fall in love with girls, love your country , love sports and entertainment... but I just don't like anything anymore. Go on a date with someone? She spends the whole date trying to figure me out to find out if I could be a good husband. Go watch a game? What the hell do I care about some twats hitting a ball. Buy some goodies? There's nothing I want.

I guess there's something wrong with me. I'm tired.

build projects or business' and make friends idiot

Get a life Chris

fucking hell user i'm not alone in this cursed nightmare
I CAN ASSURE you there's no difference if you're 10 fig or 2 fig
it has been 11 days since i spoke with a real person
what the fuck its the point

>Go on a date with someone? She spends the whole date trying to figure me out to find out if I could be a good husband

holy shit consider rope. i would kill to be in your position

you sound like an incredibly boring person

I think once we get to this point, there's no turning back. We can try to find some copium doing something, traveling, learning some random languag, working out, finding a girlfriend, you name it, but things will always feel a little bit off. Godspeed, user

Attached: 1644207577761.jpg (600x3031, 166.94K)

Well damn you're an autist

Hormones can be at work here. Have you considered seeing an endocrinologist? I take enclomiphene to boost testosterone. Works great.
I took Welbutrin for a few months and felt like a god after 2 weeks. Quit my job and doubled my pay. I was diagnosed with depressive mood disorder, supposedly caused by poor synaptic signaling. Basically my synapses have to repeatedly retry communicating with each other due to weak signaling. I don't take it anymore cuz after 30 something years of being alive I got used to it and know how to compensate.
Just putting all that out there.

stop navel gazing, get through the first date where the chick is trying to figure you out (aren't you trying to figure her out? don't you think it's better if neither of you waste your time)
and buy some vitamin b12. the super-power variety. You dissolve it under your tongue, BTW, don't swallow it.

This too shall pass.

you're welcome.

sauce?

thank you user, i think you have your thoughts on the ground. i'll try to be more (((grounded)))

i really love poetry, art and philosophy
i made it ffs, how many ppl of my interests you know that made it?
I feel like Whitman sometimes (his art is legendary and not comparable to me) because he witnessed War. After this, he was gone. His soul was crushed.

The (((necessity))) of aquiring wealth is a self imposed doom.

men need war and some romance, the merchant life is not natural

why are so many people too retarded to figure this out. The money is not the point. Its what you do with the money!

You just got to the starting line, now you can actually go do stuff and figure out what you like and then be able to do it forever.

Who the fuck would want to get rich only to say they got rich and not even do anything with the money.

kaiji
you listed several things that would get you 90% out of your funk. have you actually put a years worth of work into all of those? bet it would be a big difference
>life isnt as vibrant as when i was a kid
no shit but it can still be fun and worthwhile

>aren't you trying to figure her out
I've spent the entirety of my 20's on these "dates"
there is absolutely nothing worthwhile to figure out about the women sitting across the table from me

The saying is "FUCK BITCHES and get money." You're supposed to fuck them as in have sex with them.