Why don't we check in on Fernando Ribeiro's Oracle startup program?

>Gravelcoin
>Bunch of now defunct websites and LinkedIn pages

Ok nevermind. Why don't we check in on Ian Keane's Oracle Chainlink integration?
>Radio silence

How about Tom Gonser and that Docusign connection?
>CEO says smart contracts too expensive

Eric Schmidt?
>Radio silence

Arbitrum integration must be done by now?
>Radio silence

What abou--
>Gunshots

Attached: 0.jpg (1922x1080, 117.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-tech-13x-too-expensive-to-justify-use-docusign-ceo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you sir this question completes my week

tokenized gravel is lame you guys said so yourself.

Ian made one video about the singularity and that was it.

Too expensive on ETH. CCIP and layer two fix this. Tom posted about Chainlinklabs on LinkedIn the other day.

Eric will appear in two weeks for a fireside chat. No there will not be a fire place due to OSHA

Ed said to add another zero and dilate

I own several guns and will shoot you if we crossed paths, boy

DocuSign said blockchain was 13x too expensive to use. Arbitrum (and others) have overcome that hurdle.
cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-tech-13x-too-expensive-to-justify-use-docusign-ceo

Attached: gonser on chainlink.png (681x887, 56.26K)

Thank you sir. I am selling my Chainlink now. Now we are the same.

>Dat ID

Das it mane. And nice touch on the "in two weeks" fireside chat. I bet Blythe Masters and Elon Musk will also be there?

Ah yes, the currently centralized Arbitrum that is hardly used will cause Docusign to reverse their opinion

I would laugh if what I think happened to Frenando really happened
>Oracle gets alpha on emerging blockchain middlware project
>Senior wagie shills it while buying up LINK tokens
>Launches mostly nepotistic startups
>higher ups find out
>cancel the whole thing
>fire Frenando
>Oracle falls behind as blockchains are adopted by all industries
>Oracle eventually goes bankrupt after failing to catch up
>based Frenando laughs from early retirement
>gravelcoin eventually surpasses the USD and becomes a reserve currency for road workers

based Frenando could have saved Oracle instead he told the truth and was martyred like Jewsus Christ amen

Bill Gates will launch his latest vaccine experiments by integrating with Chainlink oracles to track shipments and injections and track subjects in real time as well bro

Mummy masters will blast our asses a part in two weeks with hot takes never heard before

Elon Musk will reveal Chainlink brand oracles will power the alien human hybrid invasion in two weeks. No this is not fake news it is real fake news and basically you are just fucking stupid.

thatta boy now we're talking, I fully expect SWIFT to announce Sergey has taken over as Chairman and added Grimace McNuggets as Vice Chair

Elon Musk wants to transform you into a butterfly which is code for a demon or alien or whatever jesuit psyop you prefer. Some say that exposure to high technology gave moses' his horns and looking into black viewing glasses can cause horns to grow on the back of the head which is completely normal and actually they arent horns but bone spurs and that is totally normal and not different. what frequency causes bones to grow?

Chainlink oracles will use VRF to determine gender and anyone who fails to be a designated gender like male or female will be given a rope and two weeks to go do themselves in for the good of humanity

McDonalds is an important pattern the Sailor Man knows all about it. Uncle Vanya showed me 13 as did the Bank of America 216-203B= the exact number LINK crabbed at in USD before beginning a grand recovery of malicious proportions.
13 is an interesting occult number found many times on the dollars

I leave it to you to determine fact from fiction

>fudding link on a friday night lmao

Fucking kek the absolute state of fudders

What actually happened with Fernando? I was clinically depressed and stayed away from Any Forums after that

Frenando is hands down my favourite chainlink character

according to his twitter he works for globant now as tech director and shares crypto news.

I assume the Oracle partnership stuff died with him in the short term. They will revive it or die if things keep growing the way they have
few.

wait... are you telling me chainlink token is not needed? wtf did biz lie to me again???

My favourite link fudders are the ones like this who have clearly done absolutely nothing since 2017 except wait for Sergey to save them from their shitty lives, and who have followed every single crumb and are furiously seething that they haven’t made it yet.
The funny part is they are such pathological LINK maxis that they refused to actually use any DeFi product like Bancor so they’ve been shedding link non stop for the last year while Bancchads have been living off free rewards and enjoying infinite patience.

Sounds like projection for you. Sorry to hear, should've bought literally anything else back when LINK held that scam ico

>how about we check on link's status in op's head?
>rent free forever, eternally
lmao all fields

Attached: rent_free.png (223x225, 27.25K)

Ah yeah if only I’d kept my Ardor and Metal and Iconomi bags lmao

You've been at this for weeks, what's your score? Why focus on autists instead of normies? Why would you want autists to sell?

>gravelcoin
HAHAHAHAHA

i remember holding nxt verge bytecoin and others until i found link kek

The history of bytecoin and its children is based, I might just buy some for the fuck of it, I'm getting into numismatics.