OH NONONONO

RUSKIE BROS WTF HAPPENED. I THOUGHT EUROPOORS WERE GOING TO BUY RUSSIAN GAS WITH BUTTCOIN

Attached: A1F3528D-91CF-4476-AC6F-BED2F4172DC5.jpg (1170x1992, 998.41K)

this is such a weird thread, go back to Any Forums

this. OP is clueless

Oh no, China and India will have to buy all the Russian gas now, and Europoors will pay double the price for the burger gas...

It occurred to me to day why Russia is so bold.

They took the ark of Gabriel to Antarctica from Mecca. They have some ultimate power/energy weapon that surpasses everything.

Didn’t make sense at the time, does now.

Yep, making America even richer. Welcome to the bipolar world the greatest generation ended 30 years ago.

omg the government is running the companies decisions this is just like how my heckin marxism should run :O

Shut the fuck up you aloof nigger, this thread is Any Forums as fuck.

Euros get cucked again, proud to be an americhad

lmao crypto chuds really thought countries would buy oil with bitcoin

>hundreds of threads for weeks whenever the slightest russian propaganda about "THE WEST IS DEAD" is perfectly fine
>but one thread that upsets ivan is now an inappropriate Any Forums thread

You go back to pol you silly faggot. This is biz as fuck

There is no gas to give to then. Europe lacks LNG ports needed to even obtain the gas in the first place, and most current production is already tied up in long-term contracts already. This is the theoretical promise of gas at some point in the future, after the European economy suffers immensely.

Such an arrangement benefits America greatly, and hurts Europe significantly. Feels good to be an American, as we can essentially extract money flows from Europe through these geopolitical flows. They are our bitches. As Victoria Nuland said, "fuck the EU".

>biz
>pol
go back

What are you even trying to say lmao

cucked by americans no less

Motherfucking checked and americhad pilled. Europoos taking that sweet throbbing american cock in the ass once again. Feels good tearing europe's boipussy till it bleeds americhads

>he doesnt know
i said go back nigger

No

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-155704-971.png (720x893, 790.75K)

sounds like a stupid idea, why willingly make gas more expensive?
>get gas from your neighbor vs ship it from half way across the world