Do you guys think its normal for a 19yr old zoomer like me to have 0 social media. (no fb,ig,tiktok,snapchat...

Do you guys think its normal for a 19yr old zoomer like me to have 0 social media. (no fb,ig,tiktok,snapchat,etc) i only have a twitter for muh crypto twitter.
Everytime i meet someone and they ask me for my ig and they go like whattt you dont have an ig.
Does no one ask for a cellphone number anymore??

Attached: Screenshot_20211218-055028_Twitter.jpg (299x275, 46.01K)

i just want to make it so i can live somewhere in a tropical jungle far away from society

Attached: gpj9mfe9zm461.png (638x516, 357.43K)

At least make a Snapchat. It’s basically like texting. I never use the photo bullshit.

Everything else is unnecessary.

I only have snapchat and facebook. Snapchat is for group chat with college friends, facebook is for family or any relatives to contact me.

i don't use any either, but nobody asks me for my ig or number, so irrelevant to me.
>t. 23yo

Probably not normal

I’m 34 and it’s still considered somewhat odd and weird if I don’t

So for a 19 year old who grew up with social media being mainstream and you don’t have it… yes it’s weird

But I wouldn’t consider it a bad thing from privacy point of view

When I was growing up anonymity and privacy was what mattered for the internet, for your generation you zoomers didn’t grow up in that environment

The whole “old days” of the internet were literally all based on being able to communicate and post information privately with anonymity… and I never grew out of that. So for me having a social media would go against all the original teachings I had about the internet…

It seems when the internet went mainstream (zoomer generation) that suddenly the elites and powers that be came online and decided to start programming you to not care about anonymity and privacy

I don't have any media at all and I'm happy only shallow vapid cunts give a fuck about all that useless shit

i only use Any Forums

Incredibly based

Stop caring about what other people think

Checked. I'm 18yr old and I deleted all my social media a few months ago. Never felt better.

Bro.
When I was 19 years old I was smoking and drinking at my cousins flop house.
Just fucking enjoy being who you are, do NOT try to please anyone.

I had everything like 2 years ago but decided to go cold turkey and its been so much better
based same ygmi
im OP with diff id btw

No when I was 19 I had social media full of friends and sex every day. Even I ended up a loser.

Checked and wrekt

Social media isnt necessary its a waste if time

Nope. You’re doing the right thing distancing yourself from the great satan. Keep it up. You’re just among the first wave of people to quit social media.

Nice dubs. No you are going to be much happier wnd healthier than your peers. Social media is absolutely cancer for the soul. The hard part is finding a girl like you as they are so easily addicted to the shit.

Those things make people depressed and exacerbate adhd. Is it normal not to have them? No. That doesn't make it bad.

Attached: 1632677001172.jpg (960x953, 150.11K)

I only have facebook and never update photos or stories and it's over two weeks since i logged in, kek. I think you should have a "real" facebook (no cringy anime profile pic, just real name and real photos ) in case you want to apply for some job, though. Otherwise hirers would never employ a fucking weirdo with no facebook , unless the ceo is based as fuck and hate normies but it's highly unlikely

Better get a few accounts and post occasionally or they will look into your everything

Also a normal email address for college or job related stuff (a michaeldouglasLussyPover69@etc etc.com won't get you anywhere) Just put your real name and some numbers, for instance John.smith.777 . You can at least get creative with the numbers, but not too much. You'll have an easier life, trust me