Imagine not putting 20% of your networth behind the man who helped create online gaming on the dreamcast

Imagine not putting 20% of your networth behind the man who helped create online gaming on the dreamcast

Attached: 1643829587699.jpg (782x1280, 71.07K)

Fuck you Daniel Saito

it wont happen, also fuck that woman
looks like a cheap tranny that did hormones too late

I do and it's wonderful because I can actually use that money and not wasting it in a shitcoin!!!!1!

>gambling 20% of your networth on some literal who shitcoin that's going nowhere
fucking kill yourself already faggot

Nice try Daniel. Don't you have better things to do that spend a friday night on a chan?

dreamcast games:
>shenmue
>jet set radio
none of them is multiplayer

>looks like a cheap tranny that did hormones too late
Mother of based.

Attached: 1639584005755.jpg (419x480, 80.88K)

Daniel, can I ask; what it's like to create a project knowing about the Sneed meme?

This hack fraud has literally never done anything useful. His time at Sega literally proves nothing when it's basically a dying company.

oh my god i have been waiting so much to post this

SNEed moment my dear Saito

Attached: 1618953611621.png (340x482, 138.19K)

You're wasting a chance here. Strongnode is a good project and it's best to be an early investor

it also had a half life port and it had online servers so fuck off

The dreamcast DID have some multiplayer games but it's so fucking niche that nobody bothers with it. Only game I think people cared about was marvel versus capcom 2 iirc but it's dead now that fightcade has officially implemented support for it with rollback netcode

Your mom is a fraud, she told me that she would swallow but no, she spate the cum

the biz user urge to spit that fucking glasses and beat the fuck off that asian fag

>implying you won't be wasting that money on alcohol or videogames instead
might as well just burn your money

based fighting games enjoyer

Am I supposed to give a single fuck faggot?

MVC2 easily is one of the best games ever made, also the best game of their franchise

What woman?

Not my fault you werre a poorfag or a retard and didn't play any of the good stuff

so you are basically showing me smoke hoe
nothing new to that asian scum

Dreamcast was goat

nodes, clouds, edges. i don't know nigga, just tell me when is the pump

>MVC2 easily is one of the best games ever made, also the best game of their franchise
*blocks your path*

Attached: why yes, i am overpowered, how could you tell.png (400x630, 145.14K)

NEVER

Attached: 164001917240.jpg (500x500, 97.46K)

Daniel Saito ruined a generation of men