Grt

It's over.

Attached: GRT-Sale-and-Distribution-desktop.jpg (2880x1616, 499.43K)

god i fucking hate this faggot yaniv so much

GRT is a rugpull.

Imagine offering a service for free that a multitrillion dollar industry absolutely depends on and can't easily or inexpensively replicate and then turning around and charging for it this year, and then distributing the revenue to stakeholders. Just imagine how much money will be siphoned from these clients to the network. Extorted out of tens, hundreds of millions of dollars per year soon.

But because the industry has no other option, they'll pay to keep using it, and because the industry is quickly growing, more people will pay to use it. What choice do they have? The GRT stakers will be making bank in the future at the expense of the entire sector, which they'll be profiting from the processed data of, indexing and selling it to whoever wants it. It'll probably siphon and redistribute billions per year a few years from now. Does this sound like an honest way to make a living living? I don't think so.

How is this okay? Pure greed. Probably going to end up like Google or Facebook with their obscene market capitalization and monopoly on truth, except using "zero knowledge proofs" and "verifiability" technology developed by DARPA-funded partners in lieu of media partnerships and paid fact checkers. What's worse, it's "permissionless" meaning anyone can do what they want using the network's data, mixing sources as they please to create unspeakable horrors of insights using futuristic technologies like "composable subgraphs." It's probably going to lure real-world industry into using its services too, and then the entire world will be robbed of its hard-earned money, creating a monstrosity of a global database (A public version of the NSA's PRISM program? Hello?) in the process that no one is free from.

It's a shame that governments can't shut it down because it's decentralized and distributed across the planet and not maintained by a single company that can be sued or prosecuted.

This is not okay.

Attached: 1613176771818.png (1487x1037, 1.92M)

i agree

Attached: grt_security.jpg (698x227, 35.77K)

It's over

lol the weakest faggotry

Yeah I’m hearing it’s over

Yeah probably but I'm still never selling.

to be fair it never really even began in the first place

Hope you didnt come to grt to make money user

Attached: D88957AA-B567-478F-87E4-C79A7D1F4C02.jpg (1170x847, 360.68K)

the real make it stack is the friends you make along the way

What went so so wrong?

based

im stoked grt gets constant fud here.

Bought at $1.80. I've been bagholding this coin for more than a year. Just give it to me straight biz, am I gonna financially recover from this?

Attached: 1612804294491.jpg (622x615, 44.61K)

You'll recover it, in like 5 years. But that money would have been better spent on whores or pills.

>Probably going to end up like Google or Facebook
Yeah sure. They have zero paying customers but sure. Next Google for definite.

>Yeah, money is nice, but initforthetech.png
>been dumping bags on your head since 02/2021 for money, which is nice
Nice

GRT is only good if you bought in a billion coins at 3 cents then staked and sold all the coins you got out of it
Normies pump it investors dump it

ikr what a gay project

>the industry has no other option
Jej, ser.

Attached: 1623674045269.webm (616x344, 282.89K)

I sold my GRT last year, 5k worth and I don't regret a thing.

There's no end to the token unlocks. So no reason to expect any meaningful recovery. Every day your tokens become diluted just a little bit more.

Attached: 1645925045659.jpg (840x391, 27.15K)