So my neighbor just came over and try to get me involved in this bobcat mining at 300 thing… Is he trying to take...

So my neighbor just came over and try to get me involved in this bobcat mining at 300 thing… Is he trying to take advantage of me because I’m a nice neighbor? Is this a scam?

youtu.be/eDVdykjw9zI

Attached: CCF741CC-7026-4919-98F8-B7367422A2BF.jpg (750x735, 40K)

Appreciate any help

Not a scam. I have 10 of them shits with more on the way. AMA.

Is he wanting you to buy it or does he want to setup it in your house so he can mine there?

I always get hit with questions from my normie friends and family about these.
So far I haven't been convinced enough to suggest them.
Seems like a waste of effort and electric bills.

kek

this is gonna be the next Cutco Knives for zoomers

"And in the duration of this pitch alone, I've already mined 19 fartbonks which have been automatically delegated to a liquidity pool at a 17% APR. Did I mention this is compounding? I'll tell you what, you're a sharp guy. I like you. I'll throw in a limited edition NFT of a homeless bum from the streets of Los Angeles urinating on a neglected industrial building. 1 of 100."

cost, ROI, and wtf are you mining and how

Just needs an infomercial ad on Facebook.

>bobcat helium miner
>electric bills
LMAO you're the fucking normie!

oh its this helium shit, meh its new skycoin of this run. Hard pass

if he wants you to get one and set it up yourself, no advantage being taken. if he wants to put one in your home to use himself, then yeah he's taking advantage but not too much of one, more of a favor. it won't really change your life or bills or anything to have a bobcat running and you'll be helping them out.

fwiw i have 7 of these in my home for the hex im in and the 6 surrounding it. its like ~5w a piece to run so less than a single lightbulb. the biggest issue was waiting damn near a year to fucking get them and i shouldve just gotten a scalped one on ebay if idve known how long it was going to take.

The Bobcat 300 is around $500 and must be paid in USDC. It's legit. I have a couple. They are manufactured at the same fab that does Xbox. Long wait times on all Helium hotspots. The token is HNT. Trades between $20-30 most days right now. You can usually mine from .2 to a full HNT per day, per miner, depending on location and set up. Helium is building it's own IoT network on the 915mhz band. They are partning with Freedom Fi to build a 5G network. The big deal with these is to get hosting agreements with other people and set them up at as many locations as possible to build out the network. I offer people to either let me pay for their internet, or to cut them in on a share of the mined HNT. Power and data usage is extremely low, about 5w. Remember, it's basically a low power radio connected to the internet.

can i have 10 of these in the same place if idgaf about expanding the network? or does it affect profit. Also
>ROI 1 month
yeah im thinking 6-12 month wait times, more if you're a literally who country

This video is 1 year old, the profits are negative and the miners are almost impossible to get.

i thought you were passing? fuck off. but yeah you can have them in the same place but taking up spaces in other hexes if you use a vpn for them. i guess you could have them all in one hex but itd cut into hnt earned dramatically.

thats what i thought

ok be honest is that the real roi now and how much wait time? i can wait 3 months but more is a headache

No. Go to Helium Explorer. The network is mapped in hexes. You want to be the only miner in that hex. Miners in the same hex have reduced rewards and you should generally be at least 300m away from another miner.

eBay always has miners for sale. You will pay about double and the usual eBay precautions apply. A lot of people buy more miners than they need just to flip them on eBay.

ok so double price, its still 2-3 months roi which is sick, i might fill my city with these little fuckers after all thanks

Antenna placement is key. DYOR.

lol there's a hex a couple miles away, only one in that grid...

Nice network

Attached: amazing.png (1624x496, 828.8K)