Have 138 IQ

>have 138 IQ
>still poor as fuck despite being on Any Forums since 2016
>be a fucking broke 33 yr old still living with his parents.
I want to get a job soon but talking to people always fucks me up (I can't pretend "being nice and engaged" for too long) and I just prefer being alone.
Obviously something is wrong with me but this just means my IQ is useless, doesn't it?

Attached: IQ.jpg (1080x1630, 274.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IQ test calculates your ability to do IQ tests.
You could practice for 2 months and hit 150.

Maybe you overthink too much. Go with your concensus and stop overthinking. Also move out holy shit.

this. also get a job and learn all the life skills that normal people learn in their early 20s.

I'm like you except I'm worth 400k in crypto from a 10k investment

Being smart doesn't mean you have other good qualities like good work ethic or knowledge in a skill people will pay for.
I've known way too many smart people who thought the world owed them something because they were "smart." The smart but lazy and unmotivated stereotype. 3/4th of reddit claims to be this.
The midwit who has drive and ambition wins at life everytime. No one cares that you're smart if you don't do anything with it.

Take one from a real psychologist then we'll talk. Do anons on here ACTUALLY think taking that online shit is proof of high intellect? Fucking hilarious.

>took Tri-52 and score 99.9 percentile
>Still living paycheck to paycheck
I'm convinced finance is a midwits game

people who are actually really smart aren't broke at 33, sorry user but you are just as dumb as everyone else.

>Also move out holy shit.
I'm going to try.
I know I'm late. I'm getting hired to a warehouse job soon.
Based.
True, can't argue with that.
Yes. I asked my younger brother to take the same test and he got an 85.

>Yes. I asked my younger brother to take the same test and he got an 85.
First off, how young is your brother? It takes a while for brains to mature. Though it still doesn't matter that much because again, online tests are not legitimate. Leave it to Any Forumstards to trust a random bullshit number they find online. No wonder so many here lose most of their money.

Agreed user.
>people who are actually really smart aren't broke at 33
From experience a lot of smart people tend to have mental issues that prevent them from succeeding in tasks that bring in a lot of money. I doubt that all successful salesman have an average IQ of 130+, for example.

138 is good. youre acceptably slightly above midwit, and therefore you struggle with our curse. you are the worlds interpreter. the only one (iq wise) who can understand 1. the point is coming from a genius, respect it as such, and 2. the points central truth that midwits and retards will argue to death.
the issue: 150+ iq are too socially stupid to communicate their ideas especially to low iq.
your ideas as a 136-149 iq are usually spot on, assuming you're not naive or missing information hopefully you read a lot of varied opinions, and knowing which ones are the right ones and pushing them in wordly manner that the retards get

>I doubt that all successful salesman have an average IQ of 130+, for example.
Yes, but most seriously successful salesman are almost guaranteed to have higher than average IQ. Too many people think they're geniuses these days and I find it funny. At least I have the balls to admit I have below average intelligence.

>First off, how young is your brother?
My younger brother is 27.
100% agreed user.
So here is the thing, I'm not broke because I don't know what to do. I know exactly what to do to get out of my situation, with several plans in place in case each "plan/theory" fails. Thing is I need the drive and initiative to do it, which I lacked for a long time. Hopefully with the income I get from the warehouse job I'm getting I can finally get along with saving the money needed to start making money.

Imagine taking IQ seriously in 2022. The tools available to us today (internet, computers) do most of the intellectual lifting for us. Anyone who can use a computer to research automatically has their own lifted by 20 points.

You are not special, you are not unique, you are...., a failure.

>but most seriously successful salesman are almost guaranteed to have higher than average IQ
100% agreed, I wasn't trying to imply otherwise. Hence why I was careful with my wording of
>I doubt that all successful salesman have an average IQ of 130+
Yes, I'm a failure.... for the moment. People tend to forget we can change for the better if we want, or change for the worst if we let the pressures of life get to us.

Also here is the test I took (with my younger brother taking it afterward)
test.mensa.no/

>iq tests don't matter AT ALL
the funniest cope everytime

Test the IQ of successful CS majors and they test near 130 IQ consistently, test the average IQ of a janitor or warehouse worker and it'll be around 95. Getting a high score doesn't mean you're an astounding success automatically, but your brain is literally OP if it's near 130. Higher IQ means grasping concepts easily and your pattern recognition is off the charts, almost at a freakish level. High IQ person in their 30s stomps on an average IQ zoomer

>Imagine taking IQ seriously in 2022. The tools available to us today (internet, computers) do most of the intellectual lifting for us. Anyone who can use a computer to research automatically has their own lifted by 20 points.
Go work an intellectually demanding job like upper level IT, serious software engineering or anything involving immense pressure then see for yourself how much having a higher IQ helps... Better yet, go talk with people with confirmed IQs below the 100s. I have problems keeping sentences together, accounting for all the details, etc. I'm sorry, but IQ is very real.

Well my condolences for your brother, but I still find it very hard to believe you sincerely have an IQ 135+. Most people with that IQ are incredible at problem solving. You're telling me that the top 1% of the intelligence echelons actually has problems with finding their way out of this common trap? Most 135+ IQers are challenged by their intense research on some scientific endeavor, or perhaps their venture in business or some highly complex piece of software they're writing, not getting out of mom and dad's house. You're even looking for a WAREHOUSE JOB. If you're truly intelligent, you would be looking for software engineering jobs or taking the time to learn some similarly sophisticated skill that only the brightest can do to hedge your bets in the job market.

145 here, IQ tests are dumb as fuck

>Test the IQ of successful CS majors and they test near 130 IQ consistently, test the average IQ of a janitor or warehouse worker and it'll be around 95. Getting a high score doesn't mean you're an astounding success automatically, but your brain is literally OP if it's near 130. Higher IQ means grasping concepts easily and your pattern recognition is off the charts, almost at a freakish level. High IQ person in their 30s stomps on an average IQ zoomer
This guy gets it. Here's another dark pill for you all: The only reason you see all these business tycoons, STEM students, et al. say "U-uh high IQ ain't real DXXX" on platforms like LinkedIn or IRL is because they either are suffering cognitive dissonance and can't accept the fact of determinism slapping them in the face meaning that their success is seriously just genetic lottery luck or much more likely, they KNOW the reality of IQ and are playing a political game. If they publicly stated they accept IQ and biological determinism on the world stage, they can kiss their sweet, sweet six-fig wagie job goodbye.

what is the average IQ of an onlyfans thot making $1 mil a year?

Attached: 1587167170574.webm (480x852, 1.66M)