Wait, so you're telling me they can't do shit except impose more fees and if you still don't pay, just add more fees...

Wait, so you're telling me they can't do shit except impose more fees and if you still don't pay, just add more fees? LOL and it doesn't even affect your credit score. So I'll ask, why are YOU paying nigger welfare AKA taxes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-180050_Google.jpg (1080x866, 329.47K)

"I just love the wars!"

Didn't Blade go to jail for not paying taxes?

They can garnish your wages and put a lien or levy on your property and assets.

Can they put a lien or levy on my seed phrase?

I have zero assets in my name LOL and to garnish my wages I would need to be a wagie which I'm not

kek, but they can straight up take money out of your bank account if they catch onto you.
They can do nothing about crypto currently

not paying taxes is a nigger thing though

Didn't he commit tax fraud? It's a different thing

paying taxes makes you a cattle nigger

the nigger thing is receiving them

Very nice

Attached: 1618451827425.jpg (775x719, 94.22K)

exchanges can freeze your funds by tomorrow
>not your keys not your coins

In that case you probably don't owe any tax so no problem

Even better if it's crypto. Don't pay taxes and they think you're a drug dealer. Don't pay crypto taxes, worse is they look for all the boat related accidents in the year and try to prove it wasn't you.

Anyone paying taxes in the year of our lord and savior forgets we are past owing Caesar, this is the fall of Rome and we are throwing gold at the beggars.

Debtors prison has been abolished for a century but they will start lawsuits and garnishing wages it’s truly fucked. Trust me any way of getting around the system has already been thought out only option is to trade in physical cash and pay enough taxes to justify your lifestyle

>don't you wanna be a good goy?
>go on, pay taxes for your tranny school systems, tranny armies, experimental injections, nigger welfare system, fucked up roads and quality of life which is reduced every single year by inflation caused by the people the masses have voted to pay taxes to
kill yourself, you braindead faggot

If everyone stops paying taxes, they can just print more money instead.

i'd rather be a nigger than fund the federal kikestate. too bad i was trained to be a good goy

Atleast some of your taxes go to me(even though they say they don't) I make sure to put every cent in crypto just to give back a tiny morsel.

Let me make this crystal clear, intentionally dodging taxes is a crime which will fuck you over. Tip: don't do it.

based

Friendly reminder for burgers

Attached: 1632087134547.png (1867x740, 294.35K)

What are some good foreign banks for hiding funds?

Wouldn't have a clue. This is best I got. Also XMR if you're just looking to store stuff long term without any significant withdrawals because XMR is fine for that but becomes a pain in the ass when trying to redeem large amounts without KYC or setting off any alarms.

Attached: 1633049081409.png (1320x2128, 561.53K)