Fantom domains is opening up domain name reservations for 5+ letter names in three days. It costs 30 FTM

Fantom domains is opening up domain name reservations for 5+ letter names in three days. It costs 30 FTM.

Attached: literally me.jpg (420x426, 24.78K)

>tokenized domains for websites
okay but why

sauce

Becuase developers have run out of ideas and (mostly) possibilities. This is the age for unironically not needed projects with real honest to christ not needed coins.

>5+
tinyurl does 4 ;^) get fucked

But 4 is a bad luck number, get super fucked

there is a looooot of this stuff if you know where to look, user

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69.21K)

Why would you need this, seriously asking?

Damn user that's a very manly belly you got there user

you blew it op. people in this board like femboys not bears. there will be no customers now

B-Because....

>unironically good idea for a coin
>drops soon
>everybody shitposts
i get why most of the average biz users are poor

It's a web3 focused project. As you know. Web3 is all about monetizing the living shit out of absolutely every little piece of content on the internet, one way or another. However since that won't happen anytime soon (though it will, you can be dman sure about it), for now it is a cool way of sending short urls that you own so people KNOW via blockchain stricture that it is indeed yours100%

Attached: 165130293193021.jpg (229x512, 34.1K)

good how

30 FTM, so about... $2? Not bad.

also did you know that web3 is shitty as fuck?

I read 30 ETH and almost died of a heart attack

I understand the concept OP I can see magazines and websites dedicated to crypto doing it just because it's thematic and it'd look more official (kind of like a Linktree?) but 30 ftm is a bit too expensive...

Those two kiss

>WEB3
get tortured to death

Attached: 161230941032103.jpg (699x463, 28.56K)

imagine the warmth emanating from a hug from guys like these. makes feel conniptions.