Best match

>best match
>worst match
>best moment
>worst moment

Attached: kbc2srt5tpl81.jpg (1348x2536, 625.14K)

Ladder match
Probably one of the women's matches but I wasn't paying attention so Cole/Page
Orange using Hobbs/Wardlow to try and get the Sonic ring
Panama Sunrise is a stupid fucking move

>best match
Mox vs Danielson
>worst match
Tay vs Jade
>best moment
CM Punk's ROH entrance
>worst moment
ReDragon and Dark Order running out for the title match

>best match
Ladder match
>worst match
Britt vs. Rosa
>best moment
Phil entrance
>worst moment
cluster fuck in the main event

>Best match
Danielson Mox
>Worst match
Britt Baker vs Thunder Rosa
>Best moment
Punk AFI.
>Worst moment
Constant interference in the Rosa match

>best match
Ladder match
>worst match
Baker vs Rosa or Cowgirl shit vs atom smol
>best moment
Ricky Starks spearing Christian through a ladder
>worst moment
Dork Order run in

The whole buy in was better than the actual ppv. best match goes to Hook

Attached: 7fa171602b0014f585b99a4e2e6bfd2f.gif (540x304, 3.14M)

>best match
Ladder match
>worst match
AEW women's championship. Thunder Rosa should have won.
>best moment
Tied for Wardlow handing Punk the Dynamite Ring and Sting's dive through those tables
>Worst moment
Rebel's stupid shit and interference during the end with Redragon and Dark Order.

Ironically I disliked the main title matches more than everything else. Britt fucking sucks and so does Adam Page but Adam Cole would be fucking stupid as AEW World Champion. He should be more in the picture for the TNT title. Wardlow having a shot at Hangman would make much more sense than him going after the TNT title.

>Best match
Eddie/Jericho
>Worst match
Britt/Rosa
>Best moment
Regal debut
>Worst moment
Hangman’s attire

The buy-in actually was pretty good. Huge leagues beyond anything that WWE does for a fucking preshow.

>Best match
Tornado Trios, I'm a sucker for spotfests
>Worst match
Paint-by-numbers Britt Baker match
>Best moment
William Regal showing up. Love those YUMMY DEBUTS and he could help AEW in so many ways
>Hangman Page in the status-signalling fag gear before the gay pride parade interrupted the title match

there is no fucking way jade's match was worse than britt's

I have to wonder if that was a screw up at the end of Mox and Bryan's match. Seems like something was off there but Regal showing up clearly was in the works for that moment.

I agree. Also Jade is getting better with every match. I loved the fact she cosplayed as Jade from Mortal Kombat. That was pretty kino in my opinion.

>Best Match
Ladder Match, although the tag match was a very close 2nd
>Worst Match
Britt vs Rosa. Having Rosa lose just so she can win in Texas in 2 weeks is quite possibly the dumbest fucking thing I can think of
>Best Moment
Non-combat is wardlow and the ring, combat would be Stinger jumping through the tables
>Worst Moment
Women's title finish, fuck everything about it.

Best match
> Jericho / Eddie or Bryan/mox
Best moment
> Jericho not shaking Eddie’s hand
Worst match
> ladder match , brain dead psychology
Worst moment
> the pacing of the show

>Non-combat is wardlow and the ring,
What’s funny is that there were two moments with Wardlow and a ring.

Wardlow is the Lord of the Rings, I guess?

>Wardlow
>rdlo
>rd
>lo
>lord
Hmmm? Makes you think.

Jade has genuinely come a long way in sub-30 matches despite only working 1 minute squash matches for ~20 of them. She still needs a ton of work obviously, but you can tell there's improvements being made.

I have no fucking clue what Britt has been doing the past year. If she's too busy with being a dentist that she can't train then she should get the belt taken off of her and go fight for the TNT belt once Jade drops it to a face.

I agree with you. It's as if their roles needs to be reversed. Jade will eventually hold the AEW Women's Championship as she'll eventually be ready to move up unless her ego starts to take a hold of her and she leaves for WWE for the money.

She'll never leave for WWE, as she's married to a former baseball player and is rich as fuck. Not sure if you listened to the jericho podcast with her but she lists out in detail why she turned them down and would never go back unless things fundamentally changed (which they never, ever will.) It's a good listen, I was on the fence about her but it put me clear into the fan-section.