How do you guys cope?

I have about 7k links and I’m getting more nervous each day as link continues to bleed out.

Am I the only one who actually care about the price action?

Attached: 2C06657B-EFB2-45E0-B38A-958A0462733F.jpg (512x512, 12.64K)

Only 1 PnD shitcoin pumped and dumped and then pumped again, and that's DOGE. All the others shitcoins pumped, dumped, and slowly died. LINK is in the slowly dying phase.

Which coin should I swap to? I’ve completely lost faith in this project. I honestly don’t think staking is going to do much either.

>lost faith in this project

Attached: cant_live_like_this.jpg (2401x920, 441.36K)

Indeed my fellow OG ICO Chainlinkers, I also am fearful, uncertain and doubtful of my investment and I will be shortly heading to the Binance cryptocurrency exchange to market sell all of my Chainlink (ticker: LINK) there because I've made such a bad investment and I urge every other OG ICO Chainlink (ticker: LINK) investor to do the same because I, an anonymous poster, care deeply about your financial well-being.
We've held for so long, but in all honesty it's time to stop the cope and just market sell our Chainlink (ticker: LINK) tokens immediately. I'm just so tired. You tired too? Let's sell together.

yes
we are all in it for the tech fren
if you're here for something else, well, that's on you

I have a job Im not dependent on the current value of my coins
Never selling

Ah yes, the ye ol wage for 40 years lmao

5% drops in just one afternoon is ridiculous

How do you have 8k link and havent made it already?? Not even by selling but you could have farmed defi enough for you to not need to sell a single token
What the fuck is weong with you
I only buy other shitcoins with defi gains, started farming with link, then crv, now cvx and soon btrfly and my link stack and folio is bigger than ever
How are you holding more than 100k and not earning passive income
on it??
Every person that made it with crypto only does one thing, stacking more, either sats or eth or link or any of your favorite top coin, just farm defi and accumulate I mean what the fuck

I'm in his position too. So tired from waging every day that I've never had time to read what "farming" is. I thought I would just be able to hold til retirement like the ETH guys did. Didn't know I had to become an online farmer. Maybe I'll look into it this weekend

Attached: 2dc70h.jpg (749x567, 62.69K)

>tfw can't just make it
>have to be an online farmer

I'm down 64k from 95k.

Am I stupid to still believe?

Went from $200k almost exactly a year ago to $70k today. Pretty much exclusively holding link. The bull run has not been good for me. I'll never sell any link, but I'm not buying anymore either. I'm buying literally anything but link at this point.

Not tempted to go for 5K?

>but you could have farmed defi enough
where? Bancor is jewish and full

>p-pls think about your feelings and talk about them!
>pls sell your link and feel bad
>ok if you wont sell just use defi for farming
>token x is the new thing buy token x
>apu2 is teh chainlink killah! midhavd told me!
this shit is pathetic niggers

>went from 700k to 200k holding link
halp

concern trolling doesn't work here

Attached: erenvear12.png (1834x188, 48.91K)

Note how GPT3 bots have a uniform sentence structure. They are bound to quite a restrictive set of syntax.

we need to increase our schizo posting to counter this it seems

Attached: 1622698906063.jpg (740x535, 50.97K)