Where is he? Is he the smartest or dumbest person in wrestling?

Where is he? Is he the smartest or dumbest person in wrestling?

Attached: cody pedigree teease.webm (848x480, 593.4K)

he unironically worked himself into a shoot

Tony realized he can hire the actual Triple H instead of the knockoff

>works the marks
>works the smarks
>works the anti-smarks
He transcends this insignificant sport

I think Tony and Cody are working everyone and this is all just part of a meta storyline leading to the debut of Rhodes to the Top Season 2.

Attached: 1537055463371.png (633x605, 206.99K)

You're all fucking retards who actually got worked by this
>does nothing but shits on WWE for years
>never goes back goes to japan instead and shit
>helps start aew
>shits on WWE some more
>leaves aew
>OMG IS HE GOING TO WWE NOW? NO HE'S JUST OUT OF A JOB CAUSE NO ONE WANTS HIM
it's a fucking stunt so he gets the heat off of himself and to build up hype. He is going return to AEW

kek

Attached: 1552631857422.gif (237x178, 1.92M)

Smartest if Tony buys him back, Vince might've seen through him though. I don't get why anons are saying Tony big-brained anything, Cody leaving at all made AEW look like chumps considering their narrative was always that they were the talent-friendly company and the EVP leaving is pretty bad. If he goes back to Tony with a bigger contract Tony got played hard, worse if he goes to Vince on the worse contract

If he returns to AEW and gets babyface reactions I'll have to applaud him. That amount of effort to get rid of go-away heat is impressive.

Now that's a rare fucking pepe

Getting ready to make his debut in ROH

No way it's work because Kenny buried him for leaving. If it was to remove heat then they would've handled it better

It's funny too how Kenny tried to say during his interview with Meltzer that AEW had changed and weren't trying to take shots at other companies and it was just Cody who was shitting on WWE, meanwhile CM Punk is out there doing it all the time on AEW tv and interviews and he is far from the only one

trips confirm

I don't even remember what Kenny said beyond that he and Cody were never friends and Cody being in The Elite was purely the Bucks' idea

I can see him back in AEW soon but I doubt it's a work. That guy from bodyslam who has a very good track record calling AEW debuts said there's hope he can get a prominent position in ROH. Shit could have changed these last two weeks.

>getting worked this hard
It's leading up to the Omega/Cody feud ya dunce.

If Vince really did fuck him that is the dumbest thing he could do. He should have signed Cody and put him at the top of the card to show MJF, Hangman, Jungle Boy, etc. that they can jump ship.

Vince is a retard and any success he's ever had has been 100% luck.

No one in AEW wants to "jump ship" to sports entertainment to have their brand and value diminished, their career prospects shot, to be featured in a cuck storyline, have every single action they do scripted down to how they walk or which cheek they are told to lean to fart with, and devalued to the point of burial

Someone will jump to WWE eventually but I'll be mildly surprised if it's actually Cody who does it first

Depends where you're at in the card.
I don't see anybody who was on the card tonight jumping ship or going back but some dudes relegated to Dark might.

Cm Punk is a draw though.