/AVAX/-Avalanche General #345

hackathon Edition

Leave your expectations, FUD, doubts, experiences with Avalanche right on this thread.
And remember fellow avaxbros; never sell until quintuple digits. Buy the dip.

Some nice info:

>Buy AVAX
binance.com/en
coinex.com/
okex.com/
>Buy AVAX but for burgers
investvoyager.com/
okcoin.com/

>Avalanche's ecosystem
avax.network/ecosystem

>Why Avalanche? (Official page)
avalabs.org/why-avalanche
medium.com/avalancheavax/avalanche-101-an-overview-of-the-internet-of-finance-7cdc5a2bee46

>Quick summary about AVAX
medium.com/avalanche-hub/why-avalanche-avax-has-the-potential-to-be-an-incredible-store-of-value-8ef6e68cbb60

>Create a wallet
wallet.avax.network/access/mnemonic

>NEW Next Generation AVAX-ETH bridge [LIVE]
medium.com/avalancheavax/new-avalanche-bridge-builds-on-intel-sgx-technology-in-breakthrough-for-cross-chain-8f854e0e72e0
bridge.avax.network/login

Attached: uXeAMhkw.jpg (590x586, 26.34K)

Almost back to pre-summit price. I hope $147 wasn't the absolute top.

Fuck this crab dumping piece of trash coin. Going down faster than you can say double spend.

Price action is absurd. Literally down to pre-summit announcement level.

I guess the anons fro a week ago were right, Avax whales played it as disgusting as possible, they somehow allowed all the fucking news from the summit to be "priced in" despite never being priced in to begin with. They're brilliant but utter curse on this coin

5k is, but whales and institutions will do hard shake outs before governments start using avax. If you hold a node expect someone to try and buy you out at 10x the yearly take.

Nice price action, kek. As I expected, the italian scammer acted as a trojan horse to the avax ecosystem with wonderland and slowly killed it by attracting funds and market selling everytime it hit a decent price

The nigger has spoken

Dumping already, did not profit from the entire BTC pump, even in Avax summit week. Piece of trash.

Time to hold and never ever sell btw

AVAX will have a new ATH soon.

Fuck it, I'll load my bags some more

Damnit is this the new link? I'm worried this is going to get BTFO by ETH until it's next ATH

Down 40%

Still titanium hands man

I'm really enjoying this ecosystem. Avalanche integration will allow users to access more IDOs paying fewer fees. On the projects side, launching on Polkastarter will grant them access to a broader audience.

Uncle Sam gaped me and I have to sell some for the government to waste somewhere, will we hit $90 or $78 first?

curryhands posted, time to ape bros

coindesk are stupid talking about an AVAX decline.

It won't be for long

I still can’t transfer AVAX off of this platform. Have there been any updates?

Attached: E25EC1E6-BE87-48B3-B06E-8AA66FA997D0.png (512x512, 33.96K)

the vice pres was on reddit last month, he said april transfers. i moved everything to coinbase pro last month.

In decline all yead