Better to buy Link in 2017 or today in 2022

Considering risk/reward

Attached: 1_qiRzcuyOTM1UjH3dq7SMOA.png (278x276, 35.08K)

I only know one thing, that buying LINK in 2017/2018 was extremely fun, honestly one of my dearest times being a part of it all. Even if LINK went to zero right after it would be the most entertaining way of burning money ever and worth it.

Now LINK can go to a million this very day and I'd still not be half as excited and happy as I was back then. There was a child-like wonder to it all back in the day, none of that anywhere today.

Are you saying this cause with all the news Link is like a for sure thing now compared to hope and speculation back then?

You are here
>2026
>2030

Attached: ccp.png (720x960, 829.03K)

no he's saying it because 2017/18 Any Forums was a once in a lifetime truth finding collective held together by the world's most talented autodidacts. our potential riches will never recreate the camaraderie, depth and breadth of discussion, and artistic expression inspired by Link.

Checked
Today is unironically better reward/risk

This, it was fun

Checked and THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY A CHAINLINK LABS EMPLOYEE pilled

I watched Link go to 0 in March 2020 on Binance and it was pretty funny watching my account balance go from 5 figures to under a dollar

Attached: 1clink2.jpg (720x1206, 59.61K)

2017 link was a big risk. 2022 link is a sure thing if you're willing to wait.

Right there with you user, it was like a party then. Every crumb of news or rumor sent lightning through my body in excitement, I got friends involved (who still are), and it was such an adventure. I haven't sold any LINK, but the wonder and excitement is gone. I still have hope for LINK, but I don't pay much attention these days

When these accounting blips happen, does it trigger everyone’s stop losses and liquidate everyone’s longs?

Would you say this has a much bigger opportunity than even Btc or eth?

I’m sure biz discovered these as well

but Any Forums is telling me it is a bad token

Just throw a couple thousand into it. If it goes 100x you've made it.

If you can't toss a couple thousand into one of the only tokens with some kind of utility then get a job, nigger.

Attached: 1647903081564.jpg (754x565, 200.15K)

better in 2017 obviously because it was around 10x cheaper. but im still as bullish on link today as i was in 2017, don't really think it's done pumping yet in the long run as it's still pretty much in diapers.

The best time to plant a tree was 5 (five) years ago.
The next best time is now.

nigger

*The best next time is when the tree drops below 10 usd

This is a good way of putting it. I think I'll still be chasing the high of those days forever.