Realistic price prediction EOM??

Attached: SmbdA.png (512x512, 9.2K)

1 dorra

What's causing the pump

$1.74 next week.
$9 eoy.

Listing on Krakenfx, goes live for trading on the 29th.

With 110M circulating supply the price over $1 is guaranteed. How far can it go? Anything between $2 and $6 is a realistic prediction within a few months. But for the first time since this token was created $10 doesn't sound crazy at all. The meme has become real.

Hello Mao

With the market still dumping? Probably .20 - .40. Then a dump back down to .10 on the 29th.

reminder that is it mathematically impossible for rubic to hit $1. you'd need an elon tweet to reach 70 cents

Thinking if i should risk $1k into this, seems promising. Any advice crypto chads?

It will more likely than not reach back its ATH which would net you an easy x4

Sure

?

That shit bussin man fr fr no cap.

It already reached 70c before?

RBC acts as a transactional tax asset. If you swap between Blockchain X and Blockchain Y, you wouldn't need either blockchain's underlying asset. You could just trade using RBC to pay for the swap tax and platform fee. The value of RBC would intrinsically be tied to usage. Cross-chain swaps are going to equate to hundreds of billions of dollar of daily trade volume by 2025. If Rubic can become one of the premier cross-chain DEXs, then I could easily see RBC valued around $20 Billion marketcap to a $100 Billion marketcap. By 2025, the entirety of Rubic's tokens will be distributed. There are 124 Million tokens. Therefore, I can see a potential future where RBC is valued anywhere from $160 to $800. A true make-it stack would be anywhere from 1,250 RBC to 6,250 RBC. Right now, those with current 10k "suicide" stacks would have anywhere from $1.6 Million to $8.0 Million. Those with current "comfy" stacks of 50k would have anywhere from $8.0 Million to $40 Million. Those with the current "make-it" stacks of 100k would have anywhere from $16 Million to $80 Million. And for the Top 10 wallets or so (those with over 1 Million RBC), assuming they still hold and keep over 1 Million RBC, they would have at the low-end of just calculating 1 Million RBC, anywhere from $160 Million to $800 Million.

10 bucks per coin is a 1B market cap. We need some serious Yiddish sorcery to get to that point

Why? Most T1 listing pumps get between 500m to 1b then never recover. There are a ton of Binance listings that pumped from 50m to 2b mcap for 2 days then quickly got forgotten about.

Add to that that Rubic actually is a good product and $10 is not unrealistic at all. Probably would need another listing hype pump though

Token not needed

This isn’t the Link thread

You'll get a 2-3x at a minimum if you buy now.

Guys I am unironically thinking about swinging my big peepee fantom stack into rubic right now, probably not all of it, maybe like 50k usd worth into rubic if we dip back down to .17c or so

Should I do it bros please gib me a dopamine hit, tell me $1 eom..... what is your realistic price predictions for eom and eoy? I have held my fanties for well over a year now and will have no problem holding my rubies for a year. Or maybe I won't have to thanks to the power of exponential wealth, might be lambo time this summer if rubic can go above $1