HEX recovery started

LMAO at all your clowns buying shitcoins when the future of Crypto is taking off as we speak.

This week may be your last chance to acquire T-shares for under 3k, soon they will never be below 10k again. Already when Hex was at .48 a T-share was over 8k and the share rate that determines T-share price has only risen since then.

Also, there are already multiple coins that are being airdropped or will be airdropped only to people who have Hex stakes (Hedron ERC-20 token) or who sacrificed for PulseX (Kira PRC-20 token), this is just a sign of things to come. Locking in your Hex stakes now and sacing a bit for PulseX will ensure that your wallet receives all the new airdropped tokens that will be building off the revolutionary HEX ecosystem.

When Pulsechain network drops and the money floods in Any Forums will be floored

Attached: download (2).jpg (800x600, 31.23K)

>buying shitcoins
>shilling a shitcoin that lost 80% of its value against BTC in the last few months

No thanks I’m not a delusional retard, I’m already balls deep in safer plays like BTC/ETH and make thousands per month in staking rewards with no lock up so I can sell at any time, unlike locking it up for 5-10 years like an absolute brain dead fucking moron

Attached: 1368D779-64CD-4908-8239-6190D8BE8D0D.png (1170x2532, 868.41K)

this coin is a retard filter, if you bought you a retard

Attached: 1647796693423.jpg (636x445, 82.94K)

>shilling a shitcoin that lost 80% of its value against BTC in the last few months

kek, zoom out

>kek zoom out
>because something pumped in the past it will always continue to pump in the future

Nice argument retard, you could have zoomed out on Bitconnect too at one point and it would have shown a nice chart as well. Fact of the matter is, the vast majority of hex faggots did not get in that early to see the 10000x gains, and even a lot of the ones that did are delusional retards that instead of selling their once in a lifetime gains, they chose to lock up for 5-10 years like absolute delusional idiots lmfao. The absolute fucking state of low IQ hex holders

NGMI, anyone with half a brain knows RH & community efforts will pump this shit to $1 and beyond.

Imagine being delusional enough to see this as their main marketing hook and still think it’s not a scam. Imagine any serious project trying to attract institutional investors with tactics like this. Kek institutions and serious money will NEVER touch this, that’s a fact. And yes, you do need that money eventually because there’s not enough delusional retards/midwits out there in the world to keep throwing in $50, you need more than that to keep the price propped up which is why you’re down 80% already
>muh Richard playing 4d chess he wants it to look like a scam to keep out midwits
Or maybe to rope in midwits like you who think they’re smarter than everyone else by playing this “4d chess”, he’s appealing to your pathos and trying to make you feel smart so you keep buying like retards so he can continue to dumping loads on your heads and buying Rolexes and Louis Vuitton

Attached: 06C94554-2674-4B15-B834-A973463045DA.jpg (2399x2399, 973.71K)

Congrats on the 1.5x in over 380 days. You must be rich sussie

just stop vaperfaggot,
I bet you are richard or one of those braindead parrots of his die hard followers.
we don't care if hex goes to 10000000 dollars, this board and the crypto community rejected you.
Centralized ownership of asset the way richard does it is unethical.
No refuting this, the majority as spoken.
Give all the arguments you want, but he is no different than other faggots, he just has a big mouth.

Biz cares about making money not ethics you dumb fucking retard

what serious investor wouldn't want to do business with pic related? everything about him just screams "trustworthy"

Attached: bikinicrypto.png (1820x1184, 2.11M)

>Centralized ownership of asset the way richard does it is unethical.
kek i dont care as long as number goes up. a benevolent whale is bullish. with that being said, when will the number go back up kek

I made multiple 5-10x’s on stuff like OSMO, CRO, METIS, etc. this last year. The difference is unlike stupid retards like yourself, I actually know when to take profits and not baghold like a delusional idiot

HEX faggots absolutely BTFO. No sane, logical, rational thinking man can refute any of these points. Anyone that has more than a room temperature IQ nor has ulterior motives trying to sucker in more people to buy their bags knows this, it’s not even debatable

oh did you? faggot? did you turn 5 bucks into 30? fucking dork

I have like 10+ wallets but here’s a few of them just to show how much of a faggot you are. Some of us aren’t retarded poor zoomers throwing around lunch money, some of us are actually serious investors spending more than a lot of people’s net worth so listen to me when I say no serious investor would ever touch this piece of shit with a 1000 foot pole

Attached: 170184F9-0EC6-48B2-98CF-31872D12FBA4.jpg (2399x2399, 630.37K)

Cute stack :)

Mines bigger tho

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-225050.jpg (720x403, 33.77K)

>he thinks I showed my whole stack
>he doesn’t diversify his funds across a variety of platforms/wallets to mitigate risk
>he actually goes all in on a single coin and is retarded enough to lock all of it up in a stake
>he is a degenerate gambling faggot

100% staked, lmfao. You can’t make this shit up, stereotypical delusional hex holder to a T who has never heard of diversification or risk management and thinks just because number go up for awhile it will go up forever. How long did you lock up your paper gains of ‘9 million’ for? 2 years? 5 years? 10 years?

You clearly showed 80% of your stack. Your not the first retard to fall for the parreto principle. You're insecure so you pretend like it's only a few of your wallets but that's literally most of what you own.

I locked it up with a ladder, I have a big one that I restake every 30 days. I also make $400 from Hdrn each day as a Hex staker ($146k a year). I also own some cro like you, but like you I'm "just gonna show one of my wallets" lol.

Bte Warren Buffet's Berkshire owks 40% in Apple. You fon't know shit about risk management lol. Diversify = get average results, which you clearly got.

>a rich retard
fixed