$STG

You did buy the dip right?
This is the biggest thing since Ethereum.

Pack your bags gentlemen

Attached: STARGATE.jpg (640x354, 27.92K)

What’s sui/make it

redpill me

FTX sniped all the coins on auction. Literally 100% of them. They said the tokens are locked for 3 years and they won't be sold.

The platform is the cheapest and fastest for transferring assets. cleanest interface offers the most apy for stablecoin.

It literally makes all other bridges obsolete. And when it's dex comes out, it will make all other dexes obsolete as well.

U should definitely research this one. Watch crypto banter video on YouTube yesterday. They talk alot about it

relax bro, stop huffing the hopium. i need $10 to make it.

What’s sui/make it. How many do you have?

just another ponzi promising too good to be true returns

Y coin. Needed?

thanks for being the exit liquidity. see you on the next one

I boughted all time high last night lmao

Wtf is this

It will never go below 25cents as that's the price the vcs got in I believe (?) Seeing as it'll become a top 20 coin within the next few months that'd put it at 8B mcap, it's currently at 330M mcap so about 24x from here long term
so sui stack would be 1.5k and makeit stack would be 10k ish

>crypto banter
literally the kiss of death

how you buy

Elephant Money is better and more sustainable imo. The staking coin TRUNK is backed by 75% BUSD and a huge treasury at 205% APR. Also the ELEPHANT coin has been going up for months.

>alameda packs their bags
>ct starts shilling
>biz starts shilling
>commence dump

$1000 USD deposit compounded daily is $1m in 5 years. Unlikely it will last that long but I guess it is possible. Pic has the flow chart of how this all works

Attached: black magic.png (528x794, 170.37K)

Kill yourself.

Sorry for trying to help bros make money on a finance forum

Attached: fuckmeright.jpg (277x182, 9.35K)

Retard. You must like when Alameda dumps on you.

This user knows the game

>This is the biggest thing since Ethereum.
im sure it is. how big are your bags user?