ICP Chads... ICP can now be sent in private messages and public groups...

ICP Chads... ICP can now be sent in private messages and public groups. OpenChat will be going to a DAO operated model soon. I will be buying a bag of their governance tokens.

Read the article and discuss.

techtimes.com/articles/273458/20220324/openchat-instant-messaging-allows-crypto-transfers.htm

Attached: 1636562695133.jpg (1125x937, 175.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
oc.app/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ICP
>Chads

Pick one faggit

Icy pee bro, the link is dead. Can you reshare? I’d like to read. Governance tokens have been pretty shit in my experience (ENS holder)

The link works for me, try
archive [dot] ph/clQM5

Attached: 1634870909768.jpg (3888x2588, 1.61M)

Bros, is ICP really a good investment or all these posts are cope from bagholders because they literally never made any money?

Attached: 1642061397996.jpg (901x1200, 475.68K)

I've literally never made money investing in ICP. I am still buying it with wagebux.

yes and yes

Read the article, sound like boring shit. What the fuck is openchat, who even uses it? It better become something bigger for this to even matter.

Joking aside it's an impressive feat, other apps and coin on other chains will likely follow tho

Signal has been working on it for like 6 months.
OpenChat is at the website oc.app/
It's still in beta IMO
Other chains will have a difficult time replicating this.

>14488
Internet Chad Peenis

pretty big IF its executed well. I ofc hope they succeed and the more dapps with usable differentiating features will only grow ICP's network effect. I am excited for the service nervous system and want to create a dao dapp for a niche I've found.

Will this eventually go up or is it just falling to zero? Dominic seems stupid.

It's pure cope.

Are there any stable coins on or being ready to launch on ICP? I’m building a defi product and want a good stable to use.

Can your shit ETH copycat coin run a decentralized, democratically governed chat application at web speed, entirely on chain, without leveraging Amazon AWS or other centralized cloud services? Didn't think so.

the only people that have made money off icp in the 10 months its been out.. are VCs. its literally a scam

> Dominic seems stupid
Not only is he a real genius, he’s an absolute, old school chad. His mindset is what spawned real, innovative systems like Bitcoin and Ethereum, as opposed to 1000 copycats.

10 months isn't a very long time though user.... let's be a little more patient

Attached: 1635269193593.jpg (474x266, 41.93K)

whats your haplogroup?

Yes, yes and yes

Attached: 1643542451892s.jpg (125x125, 3.03K)

Ashkenazi.... is that what you mean?? I've never done a test or anything if you are asking for something more specific.
Do you know yours??