Why was a jew at the meeting?

why was a jew at the meeting?

Attached: FOq0kcmXsAwCoen.jpg (2048x1364, 373.77K)

coz it's his money dumbass

look at the tatangas on that mommy on the right
MILKYYYY

Attached: 1604804703911.jpg (550x535, 92.71K)

It fears.

Was money a topic of conversation?
>you have your answer

There's actually a fairly large Jewish population in South America.

Dictators get hoes, Businessmen get asians and jews.

El Salvadoran president is also Jewish. It may come to a shock to you but Jews control nearly all countries of the world including their media, financial sectors, education systems, big corporations, Justice systems, healthcare systems, the list goes on. Jews are worldwide dominators

I know but why the jew with the jew cap?

Sounds like bullshit to me. He doesn't even look Jewish.

He's Palestinian but not Jewish

At least there was only 1

Attached: 1630398145847.jpg (1024x640, 163.14K)

He's not a jew but he did marry an italian jew so he's compromised from the start.

Wtf
Where does the secret corridor lead to bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-081611-267.png (1080x1951, 1.32M)

Who is that hot bitch on the right?

Jews are getting arrogant, and some feel they don’t need to hide as much
Okay yes maybe this was it and I remembered it wrong, regardless Jews have their influence everywhere. Even Biden’s, Trumps and Bushes kids are all married to Jews for example. There is a Jew behind all world leaders. I also wouldn’t doubt if these people we believe to be non Jews are actually crypto Jews and keep their Jewish identity hidden.

>It may come to a shock to you
not really. if he wasnt jewish he would have been dead for being an "dictator" by now

>why was a jew at the meeting?
Which world leader isn't in league with the jewish mafia?

Attached: a jew.png (779x512, 183.71K)

Jews are the MVP of all the races, but nobody wants to admit it. If you acknowledge it though you are still an anti semite kek.
But it is true. The Jews are simply good at what a modern society requires to get power. They are simply more scheming and elaborate. They rely on force the least. And each time they are struck, they know how to capitalize off of it.

None of them
Do you get it now?

someone post the video of putin with like 30 jews

> Jews are the MVP of all the races, but nobody wants to admit it

No, parasite is not better then the host, without a host Jews are nothing and without Jews us the host are a million times better off and experience golden age progression whenever Jews are kicked out. The end of the christain dark ages was when Jews were banished to Eastern Europe resulting in the Renaissance and more recently when Jews were banished from Natsoc Germany it went from Weimar Republic to instant world power. Jews are the great repressors and without the Jewish parasite aryans and maybe Japanese people would be exploring different start systems by now. Jews are just parasites and left to their own devices would be almost like niggers, they never had a society of their own and never lived through their own self determination. Jews are the cancer of the world

Cunnyroom

correct, but to beat the jew you must become the jew. Thats where everyone in history failed, too honorable

sorry all i have is the zelensky one in the gimp suit