/WFH/ Chads: Assemble

Post your title, salary, how many hours you "work", what you do on the company man's time.

>Title
Account Executive
>Salary
Only 60k + 10% commission. My company is a smaller start up
>Hours
~3-4 depending on how many demos I have scheduled and follow ups
>What I do instead of working
Shitpost here mostly, go to the gym, vidya, music. I'm top performer on sales team kek

Attached: 1643031381938.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

>software engineer (no degree kek)
>110k
>very few. almost always less than 6 per week
>runs and walks, play piano, cook food
i also take a daily 2 hour afternoon nap. on company time, of course. i NEED my sleep

This is your boss. I know you're browsing this messaging board on company hours. You had better get back to work or you're fired.

make me (:

Sorry boss, had my slack muted and missed your message. Will reconnect with you tomorrow. (Maybe)

Attached: 1647025432014.png (866x635, 181.78K)

71k, 23 yo, research analyst, mostly do data wrangling type work and a little bit of modelling. I work maybe 15 - 30 minutes a day. Sometimes ive worked more, sometimes i literally dont even log in for a day, on average its probably like 15 minutes a day. Got great benefits, DCAing into index funds sone commodities and shitcoins. Life is great biz bros, im gonna try to get 2 remote jobs at once after i finish my job here.

Attached: 5765D8AC-02BC-4D3C-869C-EAE45057BC84.jpg (498x498, 40.09K)

Blockchain developer, for my salaried full time position I work zero hours a week only occasionally telling some boomer what is or isn't feasible to do on blockchain. Then I work probably 60+ hrs a week on side projects. I need a million by the end of the year.

Oh and they pay me $80 an hr idk what that is yearly tho

80:20 strikes again

not gonna dox myself but i basically just answer a few emails each day. somedays zero emails come in and i do literally nothing

150k + bonus, engineering (not software, nor in silicon valley), finish a weeks worth of work in hours and the rest is sporadic emails answering questions on a design

Do they just don't have any work for you to do pretty much?

60k GBP annual architecture design own Biz. Bit quiet. Just walk dog and listen to music and post on pol

sometimes there is little going on, sometimes i am assigned to 3 projects at once. I am the only one in the department who knows R well enough to use it to seriously tackle research questions and related datasets and put it all together for an end result.

Attached: F0CAE39E-0E6E-4C3F-B0C9-F2D7C5BB47C5.jpg (3648x5472, 1.24M)

Bros, what's a comfy work from job I can easily get into? I'm college educated but dont have any particularly specialized skills.

Attached: 1642704326571.png (400x300, 113.74K)

>Senior FP&A Analyst
>$75k/yr
>10-15 minutes a day
>usually browse twitter/Any Forums until lunch then vidya the rest of the day

Attached: 1641575460850.png (499x499, 278.61K)

>Title
Chief Data Scientist
>Salary
>Hours
2 a week. I usually tell everyone shit takes a week to do but I have everything coded so I just run a script. Most of those two hours are spent in meetings
Workout, read, cook healthy meals and shitpost

you need specialized skills to get into a position like this

Construction Inspector, about $90k/year averaging maybe 9 hours a day, not including 13 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid vacation. Most of my day is watching people complete structural work, doing a walk through to confirm as-built, and writing a report about it all. During this time I’m in my work truck blasting the a/c, listening to podcasts, shitposting, and sexting my wife while she’s homeschooling our kids. My job can get very boring, the hours are long, but I get to work outside and stay in construction after my back surgery so I’ll take it.

>blockchain developer (no degree)
>170K (starting salary with no experience)
>maybe like 4 hours a day at most
>vidya, drawing, cooking food, playing with my ducks
Funny thing is that 3 years ago I was 33 years old, NEET, lived with parents etc. Then I learned front end development and solidity in 1 month, spent 2 months building projects and by the 4th month I was getting daily job offers in Twitter (I was posting all my progress there like a daily journal)

Motion Designer
Workload can be basically nothing for months at a time to pure hell 12 hour days. Regardless thousands of dollars just show up in the bank and last week my gf sucked my dick on the clock. I sold away my creativity to corporate shills. Feels bad man.

>in Twitter
on Twitter**
my mistake

based, it's a really comfy grift i'm just wondering how long it's going to last

how did u get it with no degree?

any advice for someone wanting a WFH job in the defense industry sector? i am graduating in 7 weeks and am trying my hardest to secure one

I don’t think I understand the concept of “work ethic”. I just tell people a bunch of lies.

Attached: 17952245-10CB-4D62-AD34-415E35560904.jpg (832x690, 130.21K)

>IT Manager
>230k but quite a bit is stock options
>There are weeks of 0 work
> Browse here if I want to feel productive. Browse /gif/ most of the time.
Best thing is that the team's KPI is up big time. I know my guys are not working much too (I have a few of them added on steam), but they have been delivering on time with good client feedback so I hope WFH continues, because I have no idea what I should do if we go back to WFO.

>Title
Consulting, staff
>Salary
70k, 80k with bonuses
>Hours
literally 0 this week
mostly shitcoins and browsing Any Forums. Sometimes fap, playing games or watching anime.

My project ended last week and it's been 2 weeks since I started doing absolutely nothing. I'm "benched" and I'm supposed to watch any "educational videos" on Udemy. I haven't watched any and I'm not sure what to say if people ask me what I've been doing. Any advice, frens?

Attached: dumb.jpg (252x200, 9.01K)

this, especially when theres literally no reward for participating in society. I dont know how anyone can expect me to be ok with working 40 hours a week with no guarantee I'll even have a decent fulfilling life

Attached: IMG_20191006_2329371.jpg (264x256, 5.5K)

no you dont lmao im a business intelligence analyst and i dont know SHIT
just fraud the interview and stick around long enough to a point where it would be a pain in the ass to replace you