GOLD

>1995: 380$
>2022: 1900$
Why the fuck would I want to buy this? Can I sell it back at price I got in?

Attached: gold.png (500x463, 618.22K)

don't buy it
buy #3000 efferiums and stfu

>dollars

Don't. Nobody cares if you do or not. But the world is moving back towards gold-backed trade currency and the USD is losing its reserve status. Make of that what you will.

>Why the fuck would I want to buy this?

If you're already rich and want to own something of immense historical importance and character.

I would recommend it unless you're well into 7 or ideally 8 figures. Here is my gold stack:

Each coin is worth $2000 and the bar is worth $63,000

I bought it to make poor silver stacking faggots SEETHE. I don't care what the gold price does in the next five, ten, twenty years because I just know it will beat "cash" and I like to own it, like having some art.

I have 25-30 mil in crypto as well, though.

Attached: coinstackandbar.jpg (1080x1080, 456.1K)

stfu brass stacker

Larp harder you degenerate swine

I recognize that pic.
This is the same LARPER from /pmg/, he'll never post a current timestamp cause it's not his image. He got BTFO last week for being a bullshitter.
>coinstackandbar.jpg 456KB
It gives me immense satisfaction knowing people like you burn in Hell. I'd hate to share the next life with you.

Attached: 1647001008948.jpg (400x250, 11.66K)

it does prove him correct that Any Forums is just a bunch of seething poorfag.

Don't buy gold, fuck that useless crap. I'd spend my money on Hbar because hedera is the most energy efficient and eco-friendly & highly sustainable network in existence, not to mention it's backed by Giants in the industry like Google, Ubisoft and others.
Also the HBAR foundation has dropped like $100M this past month alone just to speed up development of Dapps only on Hedera.

>it does prove him correct that Any Forums is just a bunch of seething poorfag.

Correct, nothing makes poorfags seethe harder than a true /biznessman showing his lovely gold collection.

Attached: silvercucks.jpg (1080x1080, 236.47K)

Absolutely cancerous faggotry.

>A00
Uh oh, stinky

why dose the bar look fake, post certification card

It outpaced currency inflation, which is what it is meant to do. Gold is not an investment, it is money.

>Each coin is worth $2000
mate it says 100 quid a piece right there...

>>A00
>Uh oh, stinky

>bar as correct serial number format
>this means it's fake

Find some new material, bro.

>it looks completely authentic which is very suspicious

Attached: sharpspage.png (1265x875, 201.18K)

pic related would be pretty cool but don't have the $$$$. I always figured one of those old school all gold concords would be pretty cool to have.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 8.59.19 AM.png (1923x1086, 915.98K)

Collectionfaggotry, no other reason.
The poorfags in /pmg/ stacking their lead bricks is an embarrassment, their fattest stacks worth like 5k dollars or some shit lmao

>Why the fuck would I want to buy this?
Shiny

Is shiny

Attached: 1648054597862.webm (640x360, 2.93M)