Pls dont let it become a clown market

I really hated how Any Forums was back during jan - may 2021. It was filled with gamblers and degen scam posts. And now as we are recovering slowly I can already see it creeping in again.
Hope OG bizlets can still stay and make quality posts, or it might be time to take a break before retail outbreak happens.

Attached: 1647148983095s.jpg (250x250, 6.36K)

>s.jpg

piss is see

Attached: what-species-is-yoda.jpg (800x533, 56.22K)

*crosses your timeline*
nussing personal

Attached: 1604246935579.jpg (600x338, 144.54K)

Embrace it user~
Don't you want to have fun with all your memecoin pals??

Attached: 1638284507289.jpg (1028x2048, 247.9K)

All markets are like this now. It's indicative of the failing western economy and poor economic outlook for people, markets stop being driven by rational forces (like value investing or some other similar system) and become driven by FOMO and speculation. I'd say you could thank Reddit but it isn't really their fault, they're just dumb faggots who have gotten caught up in the failures of the west and see markets as a lottery ticket to escape poverty. Of course, when retarded retailers from reddit pour in, so do the pajeets looking to scam them.

If we manage to climb back up to about 60k, we will see a repeat of idiotic behavior from faggot redditors and zoomers.

Attached: 1647952239784.jpg (956x2048, 173.71K)

This board is still a shithole. There are “people” unironically saying Biden good, landlords bad, capitalism bad, taxes good, etc. I don’t know why they don’t go back where they belong.

honk honk

>landlords bad
But they are you faggot

Case in point.

they will eventually but we are in a massive bull run since mar2020. expect clowns until real bear, this dip was nothing

go back

Newfag detected, It's been shit for years. Before the doge rug pulls it was pajeet food tokens and before that it was deluded linkies, bitbeaners, digimarines etc.

2018-early2020 was comfy

it'll never become as bad as early 2021, the cursed dogecoin days

If you hated jan-may 2021 then you hated money. You could have bought any bsc shitcoin at launch and made a 1000x.

kys, parasites

Kys yourselves you stupid niggers. Imagine defending property as an investment. Have fun with your nigger tier economy while China grows their middle class and turns around and rapes you. I've been here longer than both of you faggots combined.

t. guy who did not make any 1000xes and is just going on what he heard some retard say on youtube

is this copy pasta? why are trannies like this so mad these days

>I used the nigger word, that means I fit in!
>I’m totally one of you guys
>just a little bit of communism is fine, guys

Attached: 3662A24A-52D2-4240-AA32-7399003952FB.jpg (2289x2289, 484.36K)

father of capitalism detested landlords
you're a moron who doesn't know anything

I bet you're the type who thinks America actually has a free market
Also
>stopping speculation on a vital resource for people to live is communism
And this shit here is exactly why China is winning the next two centuries. You zogbots will chomp at the heel of anything your overlords tell you is "communism" without a moments hesitation.

Holy cope
Do you know how to read a chart? Most of those shitcoins you saw shilled here back in May went 1000x easy. Are you denying that they existed?

the place you restrict land and houses sold is on IMMIGRATION. our issue is we import rich chinks to buy it all up, and never build. once someone's here its gay and communistpilled to try to claim they're too rich by choosing to pay a huge mortgage on their second home, the real winner is the bank, and Bill Gates when faggots like you get pitchforks for someone who owns 2 houses (a lot of work!) and ignore Bill Gates owns 60% of America's land

and yet you didn't make any 1000x, did you
funny how you didn't dispute that part

I'd rather be homeless than pay more than 1k a month for a pod. I'd rather be homeless than pay 400k for a tiny 4 room house that is in HOA land. Being homeless isn't even that bad if you aren't mentally unstable. Gen z is the most homeless generation since the hippies in the 60s.

If I'm thinking like this at 30, just imagine what the kiddos are thinking. Tick tock boomer. Better get those properties off your back before they plummet in value due to zoomies preferring the sidewalk out front and leaving you to clean up the trash in the yard.

Meme
How do you plan on “stopping speculation” on housing? The government is preventing more houses from being built through zoning laws and other restrictions. You sound like the ZOGbot to me, buddy.

cope

Attached: EfPE7BAWsAMBSbF.jpg (1080x911, 108.19K)

>Adam Smith
oh no. biz has gone full clown