All you had to do was buy ETH before 2018

that's literally it, that's all you had to do

Attached: Annotation 2020-09-02 133310.png (351x355, 76.04K)

even summer 2020 would have been pretty good honestly. Could have bought like 240 ETH at the time

What am I suposse to do now

before 17 you fucking faggot

it was at 600-1.5k for all later half of 17
thats barely a 5x

wage

you can buy icp now and it's practically the same thing

Attached: 1645249127019.jpg (467x486, 57K)

I slurped the covid dip below $90 because it was just such an obvious buying opportunity. But really, any point below $100 was just free money

but it was $80 in 2020..

despite being on Any Forums since 2008, I didn't get into crypto until summer of 2020, didn't do my research and bought a bunch of random stuff because of memes. Ended up making a good chunk of money, but then ended up losing most of it lol

this. verification is not needed at this time

Pray on a solid alt coin
Crypto is literally the way out
Just don’t gamble or you WILL lose money

All you had to do is buy ICP in 2022. that's literally it. That's all you had to do.

Attached: 1643495565951.png (855x540, 467.68K)

ICP

I sold 120 eth at $1500

this
retail won’t get a better entry point
Fair value is at least $100 for what’s out now
once it gets rolling who knows

>just predict the future bro

Attached: kyouma.jpg (500x500, 36.01K)

all you had to do was mine BTC with Satoshi before 2010

Get a job and stack btc/xmr. Proceed to laugh at bagholders on biz with their worthless eth and link in 15 years.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1425, 260.41K)

>Crypto is literally the way out
>You can have 7 figure crypto wallet and still be net worthless
>Trading crypto back to fiat is a difficult and expensive process, cancels out any making it gains.
>Most coins are open air scams
>There's hundreds and hundreds of tokens that are worthless
>It takes more than a minute in real time to hyper speed scroll through Coinbase's crypto listings

>The way out is various forms of internet money that all have different worths and are typically controlled by a team of people acting as the central bank of that currency.

The absolute state of crypto traders lmao

perfected goyim mindset

>>Trading crypto back to fiat is a difficult and expensive process, cancels out any making it gains.
Its honestly pretty easy through offramps like goybase, who only charge fees for trades. The biggest issue is getting it off the particular network but that's just a problem with ETH.
>t. Made most of my modest crypto gains on Algorand