Straight out of Wuhan

Chinks caugh on vid butchering immature Garloids at wet markets, Milk production for Army believed to be the real source of Covid!

The markets are back open and this is still going on!

Attached: GARLOIDS-WUHAN-2022-1.png (991x661, 1.09M)

Attached: GARLOIDS-WUHAN-2022-2.png (1066x610, 1.04M)

Those garloid like fresh and ripe, yum

Sea cumcomber is a delicacy

Anyone tasted that?

I bet they are selling the milk on the black market for quadruple it’s value.

immature garloids are bitter right?

Wet markets were always a scapegoat. Covid came from a lab.

THESE ARE FAKE GARLOIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid fake pandemic anymore faggot. Fuck you and get this shit off Any Forums.
Take your wild stories about a phantom virus over to /x/ or some other place where you discuss things that don't exist.

Attached: 1638354046334.png (929x1175, 132.67K)

A name came from a laboratory?
You DO know that 'covid' is just a globohomo buzzword term for any sickness, right?

Now yes. Whatever was flying around in the early part of 2020 was pretty serious though. I actually cought it and was the sickest I've ever been in my life. And that's from somebody that's never sick. Contemplated going to the hospital a few times because my fever was 103 for like 4 days straight. If I were old or fat I'd for sure be dead.
Current covid is a meme cold though.

this time it's different, I'm sure of it

Attached: itsAlwaysSeptember.png (1280x250, 56.39K)

Sorry user but I've heard it all before and I still don't believe it even one bit.
t. never worn a bag on my face, never took a poison shot, and never even got tested
It is just a fabrication. Nobody has the balls to say it but it's simply made-up.
And it's not even slightly convincing.

Attached: garloid gore.webm (730x720, 2.48M)

OH NO, SAY IT AIN'T SO! NOT THE GARLOIDS! ANYTHING BUT THE SWEET BABY GARLOIDS! AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH! CRUEL, CRUEL WORLD!

What the fuck is a Garloid?

giwtwm

Attached: 1642488330008.png (489x586, 119.09K)

What the hell is that

>What the fuck is a Garloid?
You need to go back

Faggot is literally on a garloid game farming forum and doesn't know what it is

>pouring diarrhea water over a bulging cock and eating the tip

>chine people
>soul
>disgusting
pick two