I have $100 to spend on Goybase. Do I just buy Link?

I have $100 to spend on Goybase. Do I just buy Link?

Attached: 565C64DC-F842-4CC4-9576-83CB84ADFD13.jpg (1080x535, 59.48K)

BTC, ETH, and LINK. $33.33/$33.33/$33.33

What should he do with the last remaining $0.01

Link has the most potential upside though, portfolio should balance to maximize that. Mine is something like 20% BTC, 10% ETH, and 70% LINK

If you want to make it, put it all on LINK (ticker: LINK)

Wish you would have gotten repeating digits, it would have made your argument a lot more convincing.

Put it in his ass

For $100 i'd go with something that has a lower market cap.

Argument true and checked.

Apecoin

Link has a good potential, but don't be like me that went all in last year and lost everything, I'll advise you spread it between Link, Eth, Rfox and maybe Sylo

Attached: 1647597820911s.jpg (125x114, 2.61K)

$100 into LINK will give you fuckall if that's all you have. That ship has sailed. For instance, if LINK were to 10x from here, people with real LINK stacks will be multi millionaires while you will have... $1000. You gotta look for small caps like many of the other latefags.

inject it into a bsc launch for a pretty safe 2x, the gtfo before pajeets dump on you

I'm more excited about Rfox than other in a while, great staking yields up to 40% APR.

>Link
That dog-shit can't pump.

Kek

Buy pluton. You'll thank me later.

It's over bros, the Great Reset has come at a crossroad with humanity. We can not allow the WEF & the young globohomo leaders to manipulate the markets any longer with their fake wars. In order for the Golden Bullrun to resume, Chainlink(ticker: LINK) needs to be destroyed.
/biz will declare WAR on Chainlink next week and send globohomo a message. I will be invoking the Business & Finance Emergency Act in the coming days. Every link shill and bagholder will be financially exterminated.
Allocate your capital, do your Binance Futures KYC, and prepare your shorts. It's happening lads, The Great Short is upon us.

Attached: 1632303472165.jpg (553x855, 157.37K)

Sylo is a lucky pick for me, I've made chunks of profit on this gem, and it's a token i use on a daily basis myself.

Seriously this? I'd rather add to my Ride holdings to increase my passive income.

People still buy Eth?

Just go to macdonalds instead

just for gas fees really