This gear is for the gays

This gear is for the gays.

Attached: FNOHq1tVIAAnqYa.jpg (2048x1150, 204.31K)

and the crowd goes mild

great gear that makes the chuds piss their pants in rage

look mommy im a cowboy!

gay fed

What was the explanation?

AEW IS GAY

Attached: aew.jpg (642x428, 26.78K)

What was he thinking here. You can't even say he was going for a neon 80s look or something. It's straight up little girl rainbows and unicorns troon shit. Why the fuck would he wear this?

Gay tolerant chads > gamer geeks

Don’t say gay

That’s why he’s so anxious, he isn’t gay but he’s dressed liked Vinnie Vegas in a Detroit alleyway and Cletus has eyes for his ass.

By libtard faggots, for libtard faggots.

>he thinks blue, magenta, red, and yellow constitute a fucking rainbow
>thinking this has anything to do with homo shit
The only thing gay about this is that it LOOKS pretty fucking gay, as in, it's a retarded design

Attached: 1633095113358.jpg (476x393, 32.02K)

Gayboy adam page

Isn't it supposed to be cowboy colors or some shit? If it were supposed to be a gay pride thing I think there's be green and indigo

what a fuckin faggot

This faggot gets more gay by the day

Gayboy shit

>blue, magenta, red, and yellow constitute a fucking rainbow
Get fucked fag enabler

Attached: flag_thumb.png (1920x1223, 68.92K)

Yeah and which one of these is Hangman's gear supposed to represent, you massive retard? You just self-owned

>not understanding context
Oh the irony you fucking autistic faggot

>context
What is the fucking context exactly? Which of those flags has blue, magenta, red, and yellow and nothing else?

NONE OF THEM you massive sperg. What point are you even trying to make? That some of those flags include the colors he's wearing? What kind of retard think is that?

There are a million fag flags out there you stupid nigger and most feature those colours you listed. Now we just need one featuring all the flags to suit a massive faggot like yourself. Stop sperging out and (You)ing me like 2 seconds after I post with paragraphs of your GRIDS-addled syphilitic spongebrain rantings, fucking faggot sympathizing zoomer nigger. Get killed.