Untitled

Attached: file.png (746x151, 17.15K)

couldn't agree more, bro.

seven stars.

Match was unironically really good save for the Dark Order shit.

Match was obvious, I couldn’t have cared less

They got me to think Cole was winning twice near the end, which is frankly, really fucking impressive.

Get the feeling this was what nxt fans had to experience. Match was good but was missing something

Tony has to be paying these people.

You make excellent sense

damn 28 min? match flew by. 5 stars for me desu

It was nothing but superkicks and piledriver variations. It sucked.

that match was over produced trash

no build. none of hangman's defenses has had any real build other than a confrontation the week before out of nowhere. the matches have all been solid or better but they feel like exhibition matches in baseball, like if you're not trying to make me care then I won't.

Ojama samefagging

word

Archer/Hangman was based. The two matches with bryan wasn't week build and they delivered. This one had like three. And it suffered, but man does page mog cole

The second Bryan match should've been this PPV, archer feud should've been extended and had a normal match first to build to the TDM

truth
but what do expect here from this contrarian shithole?

are you just one guy just going into every thread calling any criticism contrarian

Yes, AEW is always perfect and if you say otherwise, you are lying for attention...just like I am right now

wanna try again in english?

It felt like an NXT match.

Match sucked ass and the build didn't help. I like Hangman but the match convinced me Cole has no hope of getting better