/jpeg/ ICP NFTs General #30: Pajeet Invasion Edition

Previously on /jpeg/ >NFT showcase
dfinity.org/showcase/?tag=nft

>NFT report
datastudio.google.com/u/0/reporting/d2b91d4e-5a3f-4652-b2de-7161010c9113/page/BcHmC

>upcoming NFTs
n7ib3-4qaaa-aaaai-qagnq-cai.raw.ic0.app/#/apps

>marketplace
entrepot.app

>wallets
plugwallet.ooo/
stoicwallet.com/

>how to buy NFTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs8WSzo_e3s

>Any Forums approved blue chips
BTC Flower
ETH Flower
Motoko
Poked Bots

>undervalued gems
IC Dinos
ICPCS
Meme Cake
ICTurtles

Eth flower floor sitting comfortably at 108 ICP, putting it at #14 for all-time volume on entrepot in less than a day.

Boxy Dude released their mint price at just under 7ICP (depending on whitelist qualifications), further pushing the mint price norm higher and higher.

While the floor price of dinos is largely unchanged, The floor for eggs continue to rise as it broke 7 ICP recently. As more eggs continue to be hatched, expect this price trend to continue.

ICKoalas (Which mints on the 29th @ Entrepot) had a twitter spaces interview yesterday. twitter.com/The_Swop/status/1507040636205252620
The first 2 minutes of the interview should tell you everything you need to know about the project and the team behind it.

General ICP NFT market discussion, etc.

Attached: download (11).jpg (840x572, 48.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

entrepot.app/marketplace/icelebrity)?
youtube.com/watch?v=4SGwi480lRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why name the thread pajeet invasion & bring up ICKoalas? Well, remember ICelebrity(entrepot.app/marketplace/icelebrity)? The project that claimed to have "Hand drawn" pictures of celebrities, but got outed as just putting photos through a filter using software? Well, the same team, or at least people connected to the same team, is behind ICKoalas.

All of the cashgrabs in picrel that have released have done absolutely nothing since their mint date (unless you count "like + retweet + tag 3 friends" twitter collabs), and I don't expect that to change anytime soon. I anticipate similar things to happen with the yet to be released projects as well.

Attached: FLV7ny88XsAkIhNP.png (396x352, 13.79K)

My theory is that ICelebrity was what they used to get some starting capital. Given that it was the first to release, and was a collection of only 99, it's feasible that they would have been able to "make" this collection by themselves, because that none of it was actually hand drawn.
From this, they paid someone to make the art for ICAliens, further increasing the amount of disposable capital they have on hand to pay artists to produce Koalas and Giraffes.

Somewhere along their journey, they realized they don't even need to pay artists to make art for their projects, they can just use clipart and royalty-free vectors to cut production costs. Enter ICNotes. They realized that with ICNotes, it's highly unlikely that anyone would go through and check that their assets were legitamate, so they can use a bunch of premade art, and pass it off as stuff they created. Yet the tenacity of bizreli schizos knows no bounds, so props to whoever originally posted picrel. Despite this, ICNotes managed to secure a listing date on entrepot, April 25th. (It would also not surprise me if the "music" they've shown in their previews was just pre-made loops in garageband or some shit, but idk how I would go about verifying that)

Attached: 14799274695724.png (2000x1928, 3.04M)

Now, this part is 100% speculation. But, I'd bet my entire ICP stack that DfinityPigs is another one of this group's cashgrabs, given that their tweets read exactly like some of the other projects in picrel here, and within a span of two weeks they went from less than 1k to over 10k followers on twitter, putting their follower count higher than even icpcs (not to mention, the art looks very clip-art-esque, like some of their other endeavors & their twitter is rife with poorly translated to English garbage).

the jeets are in full force, anons, be on alert.

Attached: 7ea5b7838369cca916a358fea285c6f0.png (590x430, 174.64K)

OP, this should of been the pool's closed edition... Operation Jogger is today everybody... You didn't even mention anything about it

Attached: pools_closed.png (1280x2048, 55.46K)

>pic rel
t. some faggot long ICP

Attached: faggots-everywhere.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Yep it's sad to see how they put no effort into these and make so much ICP off it. They have other projects too like Dfinity Wolves and ICBirds

first time here, huh?

gm sers

Baker here. OP did well, we should let this general continue for a bit before we openly talk about the operation so pajeets don't think anything is up.

I just hope that pajeets don't immediately tank the price after minting begins

A big indicator is how pre-public sale market goes. If price struggles to stay above mint get ready for a huge dump, if price is say 0.5-1 ICP above mint it will skyrocket. I'll buy one during pre-sale and then will or will not mint 20 depending on the 2nd market. Otherwise I will sweep the floor off chocolate skins with afro hairstyles. Got only 100 ICP ready because of buying too many PCs tbqh

To be fair, Humans should moon because they promise 4 future airdrops and because they have built a dedicated community behind them. There are many whales who are hoarding kitties or puppies for some reason.

Thanks for the tip, i'll pay attention to that, was planning on minting 5-10 depending on how fast they sell out

PCs and Dinos mooned after public mint and their pre-sale 2nd market looked very healthy. Dick city and those Jordan scams were already close to below mint when actual public mint started.

In any case our strategy should be to mint as many humans as possible and then dump them in case it moons to pick off all the floor negroes. Remember we only want the finest dark cocoa colored males, afro preferred. None of those mulatto or light skinned brothers. We should be able to get a healthy stack because pajeets will drop those like hot potatoes.

Shut up loser :D

XD

New trailer for the turtle game dropped: youtube.com/watch?v=4SGwi480lRk

big oof

income with Near Future: Primal? EZ!

>First evolving Tribal RPG
>Huge collaborations
>Deflationary mechanism
>Launched with the NEAR foundation
>2000 rare ‘post-historic’ Nearbot NFTs at its core

If my calculations are correct there should be around 300-400 Alabama type brothers available in the public collection. Simply put, we just need less than 1000 ICP to own all negroes.