The fate of all Monero-tards

The fate of all Monero-tards.

youtu.be/EI-g0x_llxI?t=185

Attached: leonardodicaprio-hangover.gif (220x135, 283.41K)

That they will be so filthy rich that they can smash lambo all luded up like it's nothing?

what have you got against monero, op? keep buying whatever it is that you are married to and piss off if you don't have any legitimate criticisms.

He goes to Federal prison in the end.

Maybe he should've used Monero

>not gold like, price dependent on a certain time band of people actually buying it
>founders have god like powers and can be thwarted by the government like no other privacy coin
>the tech isnt good enough, the software is amazing but the wallets arent retard proof as seen in the wild

Just imagine how much easier it would have been for him if he had monero instead of physically smuggling millions in cash to Switzerland.

Weak fud

Attached: 1642164591450.png (945x745, 548.72K)

>not gold like
price of gold is manipulated as well. in fact entirety of crypto is. point of monero and other cryptocurrencies is the ability to make remittance payments without random schmucks being able to freeze your funds. since crypto is not widely adopted volatility is to be expected and this is not unique to monero.
>founders have god like powers and can be thwarted by the government like no other privacy coin
please elaborate on this. most of the core developers are anonymous. some even use intermediaries to submit patches but i agree that with a dao i would feel safer about the future of the project.
>the tech isnt good enough, the software is amazing but the wallets arent retard proof as seen in the wild
i disagree but ux is a subjective thing. if you have no idea what you're doing but still want to buy monero install exodus wallet on your phone/computer and use it like that.

He's too retarded to have used monero. Have you ever heard any of his interviews, I guarantee he sucked dick and got fucked in prison too

Not many people are trading XMR. Not much public interest. Such is life when you're fallen off Top 50, and you were Top 10 once. You aren't a laughing stockyet, nor you are a promising veteran wishing for a comeback. People don't mourn you yet, perhaps only show some pity. You're like a late Mr. Moon's widow, a gray recluse not suicidal but without a clear reason to live. She's just going through her days on autopilot.

It's a slippery slope, though.

Eventually, everyone forgets you. Fans move elsewhere. Investors sail off to warmer seas. Developers are still working underground, like dwarves, but no one sees them. Last chapter of Monero's story haven't yet been written, but everyone are feeling like George R. R. Martin is the procrastinator behind it.

He's still alive and doesn't use Monero now.

Well yeah, he's an old dog now. Most boomers are either not willing or able to understand/get into crypto in general. It's a generational thing. If monero was around when he was younger and actively laundering money I'm sure he would have used it.

His Twitter profile pic is an NFT and he apparently sells them.

How does it feel knowing that yet another XMR-only darknet market has just launched? That's one more admin that said "Bitcoin? lol no thanks!"

Tock tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.........

Attached: nWOWZVe.png (1045x892, 112.99K)

>price of gold is manipulated as well. in fact entirety of crypto is. point of monero and other cryptocurrencies is the ability to make remittance payments without random schmucks being able to freeze your funds. since crypto is not widely adopted volatility is to be expected and this is not unique to monero.
lets say hypothetically crypto adoption reaches saturation, monero usecases have reached saturation. Because of the inflationary nature of monero, its going to lose value, even with it being less popular than it really ought to be, its not going to capture bitcoins or ethereums meteoric raise because the market is going to be oversaturated
i do believe in privacy coins, but given that NOW more than ever theres a prime case for using it i dont see a price increase, telling me its not time yet to gamble/invest

>please elaborate on this. most of the core developers are anonymous. some even use intermediaries to submit patches but i agree that with a dao i would feel safer about the future of the project.

bitcoinist.com/does-monero-have-a-serious-centralized-mining-problem/

i disagree but ux is a subjective thing. if you have no idea what you're doing but still want to buy monero install exodus wallet on your phone/computer and use it like that.
>if you have no idea what you're doing
whats the point of implementing such tech if it requires a steep learning curve
it would be more efficient to "clean" my money through disney bucks or real estate then
ux is what drives adoption and price like it or not
Ethereum as tech is technically inferior to some solutions that existed even back in 2010 when bitcoin started churning yet becaue you can write a contract and not dick around with servers/server security and employees it became the defacto standard for "internet computing"

what about the fact, that you are losing since the eternity of crypto?

Attached: XMRBTC_2022-03-25_14-14-42.png (2728x1784, 393.54K)

>Because of the inflationary nature of monero
Monero has a lower inflation rate than both Bitcoin and ETH.

bitcoin's inflation rate is capped at 21m coins
monero's is not

i swear to god i stopped posting in crypto biz threads because of retards like you

He also no longer needs to launder money

>bitcoin's inflation rate is capped at 21m coins
>monero's is not
Bitcoin will keep inflating for the rest of your life, you nor anyone alive in this thread is going to witness the cap being hit. It has no functional relevance. You make little passive aggressive comments about how tiresome it is for someone of your towering intelligence to have to condescend to us retards but the reality is you're a Dunning-Kruger moron who bases your perception of reality on meaningless advertising slogans.

Except it's an '87 toyota corolla.

>Because of the inflationary nature of monero, its going to lose value
this shouldn't be the case because 0.6% inflation way less than other crypto projects and negligible when compared to fiat currencies.
>bitcoinist.com/does-monero-have-a-serious-centralized-mining-problem/
current hashrate distribution between pools could be better but it has been worse in the past. one of the monero devs even put in some of his own money to support better miner decentralization when minexmr reached 50%. also, p2pool is gaining more and more traction. also, that article seem to imply that asics are superior to cpu mining when in reality it is easier to ban asic miners since you need specialized hardware for mining and more often than not there are farms of them. it is not as available for regular people to mine unlike monero.
>whats the point of implementing such tech if it requires a steep learning curve
how exactly is the main wallet difficult to use? i think it's one of the better wallets out there. certainly easier to use and nicer looking than bitcoin core or electrum. and like i said if you have problems using that for some reason just use exodus since it was designed to be idiotproof and you still own the keys to the wallet.
you're assuming markets are being rational and aren't influenced by speculators. since there is no strong regulatory framework it's where all of the bullshittery happens. they don't tell normalfags not to buy crypto if they don't know what they're doing for nothing.