Iexec / RLC

anybody still holding this digital dogshit? I'm losing patience rlcbros...

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9.77K)

bamp

Unironically will hit a new ATH within a week

why do you think so user? I'm really itching to press the swap button to change my 10k stack into link desu ne

you've been LUBED

Attached: mcrLb.jpg (992x558, 190.81K)

The docs are absolute trash. I used to have a 20K barrel bag, and then I ran the worker node VM and realised what a pile of trash this is. After that, I tried running a worker pool following the docs and it ended up being a massive pain in the ass with half the shit listed as dependencies in the docs being deprecated or just outright broken. The "world computer" shit this promises is never going to happen with RLC and other projects utilising things like Indexer and Validator Node ecosystems are already beginning to leave it behind. RLC lost any advantages it has when they failed to start putting theory into practice and making this into a functional project. In hindsight, this project is no where near as impressive as people make it out to be, and it has a way of convincing you at first glance that it's this incredible thing. I'm a System Administrator too, moving more towards Cloud/Devops now, and I can say I'm completely embarrassed I ever legitimately thought RLC was a good project. Its not. And when you learn more about crypto and blockchain in general, you'll start to see it for the steaming pile of shit that it is. It's not that it's bad, it's just that it's trash compared to so many other projects out there.

kek bought at 0.30 or something back in 2017 so it's not entirely too bad, but I'm getting sick of this fucking bag, the pump in may last year was godly but didn't last as RLC got dumped on hardcore by binance - tempted to just increase my link stack desu

RLC/ETH chart will be MOONEN

Attached: 1516229989169.jpg (200x200, 8.89K)

because of the new COO? looks promising based on his linkedin profile - I guess I should hold a little longer, what's 2 months compared to 5 years of pain... thanks user, curious if you could tell us just a little bit more

Everything in crypto is trash.
Tesla is also a scam and trash.
You should know processing isn't magic.

But this is crypto, and crypto isn't about what works or what is good.
Crypto is about gambling, with other peoples money.
So as of now the money men play games in all of crypto to make sure their are no exits from the USD even as it falls into disuse.

Clouds are centralized, RLC is something that isn't needed at all, when it is needed it will be there.
In one week, there isn't going to be any replacement for half of europes fuel that they burn.
Resources are going to be stretched, hard decisions are going to need to be made.
No replacement for fuel means a great many things.
RLC isn't going to change the fate of Europe but for some it will be an option when others become unavailable.

Not really I think we bottomed back in Feb. ETh chart looks ready to pump. I do have way more LINK thats RLC so that's not a bad trade desu

thanks man yes rlc/link is up 80% this year so it looks like a good time to do it to me... rlc is still a moonshot tho, supply is low but binance seems to suppress every pump for some reason, I think I'd be more comfy just sitting on a link stack that's a tiny bit bigger...

bump

My biggest mistake in crypto still taunting me. Chose to buy more rlc than link in 2017. I'd be mid 7 figger if I never discover this project.

shit that hurts bro - I discovered both at the same too, here on biz back in 2017 - for some reason decided to get shitloads of link still, thank god... maybe it's not too late for you? what about doing what I'm planning to do now, i.e change your rlc to link? I'm doing some more research before pulling the trigger, but I don't see this shitcoin going anywhere anytime soon desu

I still got a small stack of link so I'm just going to keep holding. Bearish market outlook, I'd only trade alts for eth or btc. Swapping between alts just choosing how you want to bleed against those 2. Don't want to create more tax burden for next year if the whole market gets rugged hard.

fair enough, I still think link is the exception in terms of alts, as the old adage goes, BTC/ETH/LINK, right?

what would be the reason why RLC pumps? Private NFT's seems like a nothing burger imo. Not fudding, just genuinely curious

>Not knowing this pasta

Attached: 1612687362091.jpg (1080x1036, 188.9K)

I agree that holding Rlc isn’t easy. I’ve decided to give it one more year. That’s it, Q1 2023. It has been confirmed to me that iExec will have a working product people can make money with on their platform. Then we will see. In any event, I do think Moonen is an important step towards running this project as a company. Not just some PhDs research project. And I like the fact that they are about to pump a lot of money in marketing and are expanding their operation to the US. But again, let’s see the cominf 12 months.

Stop shilling this trash. I lost real money on this.

Nothing coming out until end of year. Best case by then theres private NFT without users, worker pools without jobs and OF V2 which nobody NOBODY cares about (see V1)

NSMDO means I'm NSMDO
I've got a double suicide stack and put another few hundred in every month. Going for a make it.
There's still a few months left, but there's a new CFO and a new community portal. they're finally starting to act like a successful crypto project does.

And, since RLC had an insanely low supply, when the price does start going up, it's going to melt faces. the price per RLC is going to go up faster than Joe Bidens vote total at 2am 3 days after the election. just wait and see.

Attached: 1634127919527.png (1082x695, 598.51K)

You mean $20? LMAO. You'll be lucky to hit $7

Yawn. Icp you crazy fool. If your doomsday scenario comes to be- no ones going to adopt RLC, kek.