Want to be a doctor and help ppl

>want to be a doctor and help ppl
>start learning medicine
>decide medicine is bullshit
>drop out
did anyone else fall for this meme?

Attached: fake-scam.jpg (1600x900, 202.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verywellhealth.com/the-link-between-medicare-and-the-physician-shortage-5187788
webmd.com/mental-health/news/20180508/doctors-suicide-rate-highest-of-any-profession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doctors kill people and push pills

Attached: 06348B9D-545F-40A5-BD01-F0D2CDCE6BF6.jpg (852x1235, 181.4K)

Checked, I did with law.

no but i work in healthcare and can share a few observations. going to medical school in 2022 is the dumbest idea ever. payers, hospital admin, medical boards, med mal attorneys, CMS, big pharma, and EMR vendors control everything that doctors do. they are basically robots. on top of that, depression and suicide are rampant among doctors, they get scammed by financial planners all the time, and they basically make minimum wage until they're 40. not to mention nurses will try to baby trap you. you unironically dodged a bullet, perhaps literally, by dropping out

>trust me, even if I'm a nigger I'm a real doctor

What is this cope????????!!!?!!???!?

In what world do you have women actually trying to lock you down with a baby?????

You’re talking about 1 in 500,000 women who are sociopaths and generalising as if every single woman would want to carry some guys baby just for some money, you realise the type of woman to do this is mentally ill, fucked in the head in a very specific way, and is in no way the norm, right?

welcome to the real world

Attached: u73wnpbtutt11.jpg (872x480, 16.74K)

no user, its fucking real.
im a shitkicker and my ex tried to pull that shit with me. this is how we get trailer parks.
go and ask these low income cunts how they all met. look at their relationships.

You obviously have not met nurses. Burned out, over caffeinated, saidistic, women who can ever and will never find a stable relationship. Women physicians are even worse they just commit suicide

>1 in 500,000 women who are sociopaths

If the number is actually that low, the world would be a much different place.

besides the norm doenst matter.
the only ones that matter is the one you get with and fuck.
like the lottery, someone has to win it. the game is just a little more rigged

7b/500k is 14k women.
that seems low.
youre setting my paranoia off now, am i just that unlucky?

I am almost finishing med college in yuropoorland, whats the easiest way to kill myself?

>4x more likely to commit suicide if female and a physician
>normalized overbooked 12-16 hour work weeks
>long term investment and education time for a degree physicians salary is comparable to a school teacher
>139,000 physician shortage by 2030
>85% of federal funding for residency positions comes from medicare…YES MEDICARE.
And what is the solution health systems are using? Import foreign doctors because they are cheaper and not a burden on medicare by skipping it all together I kid you not.
The US healthcare system is fucked top to bottom.
verywellhealth.com/the-link-between-medicare-and-the-physician-shortage-5187788
webmd.com/mental-health/news/20180508/doctors-suicide-rate-highest-of-any-profession

take a lethal dose of iodine (1mg according to your medical literature)

it's more likely that 1 out of 500,000 women don't behave like women

lmao in what world do you live where they don't?

literally any woman will try to babylock you if you're decent looking and have a high tier pay/status job. Besides that you'll also have degen ones trying to get preggo to get alimony $$$

deep down they are all the same, dostojeswky was right. the rest is cope.

nursing is a shit job, teaching is a shit job. they just do it because they need money. as soon as they see a way out of it (having a baby from a guy in a superior position an only working part time or staying at home) they'll do it.

Direct primary care GPs might not make the best money, but they can practice medicine according to their conscience and not what Blue Cross tells them they have to do. I'd love to see more of them competing with standard pill mill docs.

Obviously what you're saying is 100% true, but it's way too early for this much blackpill.

>want to be a founder of a company that helps ppl
>start learning full stack development
>see the consequences of silicon vally and burn myself out
i fell for the meme and now i dont know what to do

Attached: IxCQ.gif (360x270, 2.62M)

>He didn't become a plastic surgeon to rack in the new found OF tranny bucks