Is Kadena (KDA) A Good Investment?

Is Kadena (KDA) A Good Investment?

Attached: Brand-e1572823239369-1200x675-1.png (1200x675, 132.75K)

bought at 25 sold at 4 or maybe i bought at 0.001 from craigslist and sold at 40 on amazon? why hte fuck sdhould i tell you, you likkle cunt (-:

I think it has good potential

i think its a quite interesting opportunity to invest, with a handsome reward lurking around the corner!

5x minimum when btc tops

i'd rather invest in something else
bitdao is my first choice honestly
>backed by $1.8 treasury

Post favorite CP

No.

Yes.

Do you think selling on top of a pump and dump scam is a great selling point to potential investors?

>selling on top of a pump and dump scam is a great selling point

AFTER it happened. By the way, you messed up your VPN, Kadena scammer.

It is claimed to be. I haven't done a deep dive into Kadena yet. As far as I see, it is particularly illuminated that it is highly scalable. But I'm not sure if that alone makes it a good investment tool. After all, NEAR Protocol, which is already pretty fast, will be infinitely scalable once its sharding adaptation is complete. Need more distinctive features.

Attached: -5902097368029968701_109.jpg (250x197, 7.98K)

Just bought $25 of it

Who could have guessed the retard who referenced his own 4 day old post was MTV user

Don't call use that... You were with us, doing what J.P. Morgan told us...

Do you think we have to pay for our karma sisters..... I mean all our lies, shilling and deceit.... the J.P. Morgan Jews from Kadena tricked us sisters....

..what will be our karma.....

Attached: 1619048240481.png (860x887, 319.77K)

It’s not bad but if you want something with greater upside look at MTV

Samefag vpn spammer who abuses vpn to accuse everyone else of using a vpn to samefag. I don't know how you live with yourself.

$8 waiting room

We all know you are the very same KDA tranny using VPN, trying to frame me as VPN user, as if you deranged sexual perverts and scammers couldn't sink any lower.

Meds

Yeah, within minutes a totally new mentally ill tranny jumps into the conversation to defend the VPN tranny. Totally not you at all....

meds