Who's ready for a 100k Bitcoin price

Seems all the fags i know on blockchain is bullish now, bitcoin at 44k, what we all have wanted for a very long time.
Where are the besrish fags, ded?

Attached: 125792017422.jpg.jpg (225x225, 4.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/iOw5oZO2S9W3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off. You were one of em, just admit it

theyre rage posting about how they just opened up a 2x short with their last $10 from when they were bulls

Retards are falling for another bull's trap

Attached: 1647409860347s.jpg (115x124, 2.29K)

Dont get happy till its above 53. Fake out central all the way till then.

bitchute.com/video/iOw5oZO2S9W3/

Attached: 2912D5A9-1C2B-43B1-B896-A12EB2431F42.png (1024x718, 1.23M)

Kek... They will soon come crying on biz after getting rekt

this faggot hype posters playing both sides to satiate their jewish leverage trading

I'm not ready. Lolz.

I want to buy at 38

Until they get rekt. But we are about to experience another full alt season in April.

Give me some at 28k

Still too expensive you should wait longer and buy at $10

I just went long on LUNA and AXS wish me luck

Bitcoin isn't going near 100k this year. Don't be a fag OP

I'm on a long term deal annon. The dump has no effect on me

NGMI

Another retard about to get rekt once again.

Everyone is getting rekt. At the end we know that diamond hands isn't worth it.

I'm done with crypto. My family budget has been ruined by crypto. I don't know where to start from.

I will buy double the amount you bought with a lesser money when it dumps.

Attached: 1635539507294s.jpg (124x125, 3.06K)

XRP maximist

Im thinking of snailbro

I am DCAing MUST and APE at the moment. Am I going to make it?

Attached: 1632710242086s.jpg (125x125, 3.02K)

Fag. The market is just going to leave you behind.

We all knew it was going to 44k, and maybe even more.
Fags still thinking the whole market is bearish when there are passive income opportunities to earn up to 300% apy, especially from a Dex like comethswap

Attached: 1648008530060s.jpg (125x125, 2.49K)

Metaverse token is about to explode buys now or fomo later.

Kekkkkk

These are two differently hyped projects fag. We all know Ape cause of the drop and fucking popularity of the nfts.
But people that love gaming from nfts are more involved with cometh, ever since they moved into V2, and few have been granted access.

APE is forming a cup and handle pattern on a one hour time frame. There is every chance it's going up again. MUST will explode once the Cometh battle goes live, just HODL annon.

Not fucking off, i'm still as bearish as ever

Attached: 1641565632976s.jpg (125x125, 3.38K)

Moon boys love to buy when green

You should know this is crypto.

LFG!!! GALA, GMT AXS

We'll see, when all moves more than 2 times their prices now, most likely to happen
We all know there has been more investors trooping into the space, showed from comethswap, a Dex i'm well invested in, the tvl increased even while the market was falling.

That's the reason why they are moonboys

Being Bearish when Bull and Bullish when Bearish is the easiest way to get rekt.

That's cause of the apy on the fucking Dex. Most likely why comethswap is the most popular on polygon network now, or so i think

Attached: 1648015035384s.jpg (125x93, 2.52K)

I think MUST will pump soon. Lots of jeets are going for the tester tournament. I guess the price must be worth it

I'm happy I made my entries early enough and staked most of them on Cometh Swap for passive income. FOMO is not part of my DNA.

Think of accumulating at this point OP. Gaming tokens are what you should be buying. Mana, MUST and GODs are good