Tfw you know you're going to make it eventually because you're holding the only liquidity enabler coin that matters

Tfw you know you're going to make it eventually because you're holding the only liquidity enabler coin that matters

Attached: 1641409104690.jpg (256x319, 32.85K)

I know you're a faggot OP but I think this is too much, even for you

that smiley (y) face makes my heart warm

So? Am I supposed to fucking care about your bullshit bags?

>mel gibson will never be mad max again because (((they))) hate him ever since he spoke his mind
Fuck this clown world

That's what the Fonz do to you

that is actually a smile through the pain
>eventually
you know that shit aint happening LMAOO

Yes.

Attached: 39a10.jpg (250x232, 8.92K)

we dont need him as mad max anymore
Tom Hardy took his place on the most epic way ever

>caring about what happens with the mainstream hollywood bullshittery
lmao get a load of this retarded nigger

I think I know which coin you're talking about but all I can say is that nobody actually fucking cares and you should probably dump it out because it's been bot controlled and manipulated for too long now without any actual application or actual partnership or any regard to marketing or any regard to product visibility to gain more partnerships and more product integrations and if they don't actually fucking care about their own product then maybe nobody should too.

All this being said I actually still think they have some decent fundamentals and could work but well like I said if they don't care about their own product then why the fuck should anyone else either?

OP probably is on the verge of killing himself anyways so he needs to desperately cope with his bags

That's depression for you

so you talking about Symbiosis aintcha
besides pancake they are like the only coin that aimed to make it before bobo fucked us all

What are you holding? Link? AVAX? XRP?

>uniswap
>1inch
>sis
Which one is going to win the swap war? Assuming people still care about them of course

bet he is a dogholder and thinks hes actually doing something

Attached: 1620709247533.jpg (1375x749, 124.82K)

>dex aggregators
fucking CRINGE

Avalanche is the only one that's unironically going to make it

>assuming there is an actual swap war xdDDd
id say sis. they have the better UI even and easier to understand swap so

He's a legend and a crazy sort of good actor

Based Tom hardy

These anons gets it

Fuck OP

so we have an avax gayholder doen the thing huh