You're priced out, aren't you?

Oh no, user, the interest rates are skyrocketing, yet the house prices are still climbing steadily...You'll never own a home at this rate.

Attached: home.jpg (1200x800, 216.07K)

in JEW-merica yes.

>housing prices will never crash and interest will continue to go up and its a good thing!

>cackles in Hebrew

cope, rentoid

There won't be a society the way we're headed, you're missing the forest for the trees.

Attached: 565859.jpg (400x400, 119.27K)

Yup. I almost made it, but then interest rates went up now I'm going to die broke regardless without a house. Came so fucking close too. fml.

I will indeed own a home, my parent's home

Home are great and all but I want to get something off my chest.

So I've been really repressed sexually, and I'd heard a few rumors about a glory hole at a local sex store. I really wanted a blowjob so I got curious and went in, asking the lady at the counter and she ushered me through the store room into a dimly lit area with 2 doors, "get sucked in the left, suck in the right".

I was really horny at this point, and before I knew it I'd opened the door on the right and sat down on some suspectly stained cushions on the floor. I was nervous, shaking almost, but I had a raging boner and was brimming with excitement.

I wasn't sure if I had to do anything first, I'd done no research as to how glory hole etiquette goes, but all of a sudden I heard the door and then shuffling and someone unzipping their trousers on the other side, and you guessed it, a floppy cock slid through the hole and a bit dazed, I looked it over. It was really clean, no hair and a massive head. So I cautiously start sucking on the tip, licking the shaft up and down and the guy is moaning. I've never sucked a dick before but it got hard almost instantly in my mouth and it was brilliant. I sucked and licked for about 3 minutes, forgetting to breath almost, before the guy knocked on the wall and all of a sudden he shot his load right down my throat - it tickled my tonsils on the way past. He said "fuck that was great" and I just sat back wiping the cum off my mouth.

Now I felt quite liberated, but I didn't feel done. I waited for maybe 20 minutes before I heard the door and someone else came in - and I sucked them off, about 5 minutes this time. I got that load mostly on my face because they didn't knock but I still licked it all up.

I should point out I'm a straight 29 year old male and I've never experimented with a guy before. I'm definitely not gay or wanting any relationship with a man. I no longer feel repressed and I think I might go back at some point just for the experience.

>takes deep breath

FUCK BOOMERS IN THEIR WRINKLY, RAGGED ASSHOLES

where was i? right. what we really need is a Chairman Mao-style "land reform movement"

Attached: 1647822634445.jpg (471x388, 24.83K)

You just sucked two dicks. You’re gay bro.

>You're priced out, aren't you?
Doesn't matter, I inherited a house.

I don't care about your faggot suburbs boomer retard. I'm buying forest and farmland and building my own house for $20k LMAO good luck selling that dumbfuck lifestyle of yours

Attached: 1576468591861.jpg (1024x1024, 139.7K)

>20k
>house
lol you're building a cuckshed that you'll die in upon first frost

>t. has probably never taken a shit in the forest
you are a bug

Replace property tax with a 100% land value tax. The death of speculation will drop prices far more than the taxes will increase

this
enjoy ur shitbox in the middle of nigger town
>but they're arent any niggers where i live
oh, there will be

You don't want that. You'll be lined up on the wall first. The useful idiots always are.

so you admit you are building a cuckshed that you'll have to shit in the woods to live in. i dont think that is something that admitting helps you case here

unironically better than living in the suburbs

you wouldnt last any meaningful amount of time. no internet alone would have you running back to mamas basement

i want whatever makes boomers seethe the most
i hear they hate commies
so we'll go with that

I'll build my own or live on a boat if I have to.

cope with your unsellable house, limited-centralized access to food, and infinitely rising property/sales/gas taxes faggot. The US will not be a nice place in 10 years.

Housing prices are the highest they will be for an entire generation. We will see a 50 year bear market.

based. fuck boomer faggots

>Population ever increasing
>Millennials are reaching the home purchase age
>Housing inventory is at historic lows
>Material cost if through the roof because of inflation
>New construction is at all time lows
Yes, I'm sure the housing market is going down because... It just is ok?

I could sell my house in a heartbeat if I wanted to. but my area is one of the highest growth areas in america right now. some areas might get fucked but this area wont. so have fun with your cuckshed

>but my area is one of the highest growth areas in america right now
have fun with your niggers LMAO

Attached: 1630735499782.png (600x692, 381.47K)

At least boomers are dying soon...

no niggers actually. just lots of former californians. please try your cope again

>b-buy m-my bags pl-please!!
Sorry sucker I'm gonna keep using the down payment to rake in crypto gains

This is cope that would only be valid if the boomers weren't retarded beyond all belief. The boomers have been reverse mortgaging their homes for decades now. They won't own them in order to pass them down when they die. So when they're dead they'll either be rented out by major conglomerates or immediately eaten you by the newly wealthy gen X. But mostly the former. Buy now or be a rent cuck for life.

Attached: 1642590405261.jpg (500x500, 39.62K)

> just lots of former californians.
have fun with your niggers LMAO

Attached: 1578731176809.jpg (2544x4000, 905.51K)

talk about uninformed. all the californians leaving are upper class white folk who are sick of the liberalism. fuckin moron.

>talk about uninformed. all the californians leaving are upper class white folk who are sick of the liberalism. fuckin moron.
I live in a state with a fuck ton of them they are niggers and if you can't see that you're a nigger yourself

not my area.
>my anecdotal evidence is more important than your anecdotal evidence
nigger please

Your anecdotal evidence is worth shit. You will be dead as soon as inflation gets bad and all the dumbass NPC californians around you who only had USD are going to burn you alive after depleting your only source of food.

my gf's uncle just took out another mortgage on his house. he is 54 years old. I asked him what the loan term was and he said 30. I asked him if he planned on working till 84 and he just laughed. A vast majority of people have absolutely no idea what the fuck they are doing.