Stargate Finance (STG) is a future top 20 coin

Don't fade STG. FTX and Sam won't let it fail and will pump it beyond belief. I'd advise loading up on while there's still time

Attached: 20220324_215450.png (894x198, 47.11K)

You all gonna miss out

The fact that they didn’t even list perps for it is the only reason I bought. Planning on buying more if it goes sub 2

Hope you got in for the 27% stables

how is this even better than rubic?

Been seeing this shit shilled on after the pump so convince me why I'd buy it now

buy after it dumps, 99% of the time itll dump

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is going to the top 5

Jesus this tweet will make me buy

>buying something that the jews admited can manipulate to their will
recipe for disaster

If you don't understand how Stargate is better than Rubic, you should leave this board.

Thanks for shilling after it did 100000% in 10 days

Attached: 1648140241433.jpg (360x360, 20.6K)

Because it actually works and has way more liquidity

You've got a point there

it will eat all shitcoins like rubic, thor and most if not all evm to evm bridges in a matter of months

So comfy farming rn

sui stack?

it was a nice run but gonna sell my stack now. it seems like a good project but the token is unironically not needed. it will probably still 100x after this statement

I can't believe the Jews at Alameda actually let me buy 10k tokens for $0.72 and sell them for an average of $3.15. easiest money I'm going to make in this fucking market.

isnt the token needed to bridge between chains?

long time since we had easy money like this

youre being facetious.
but this is the case 90% of the time unless theres a reason for a reversal. youre better off waiting for the reversal and being late, than trying to catch knives.