Most projects use centralized cloud computing. Strngnode fixes that with edge computing on the Blockchain...

Most projects use centralized cloud computing. Strngnode fixes that with edge computing on the Blockchain. I'm petty sure it's the only project doing this.

Attached: 1622074176908.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

Attached: 161578394861.png (631x513, 187.66K)

Edge is my fucking side, imma cut your dickk off

>I'm petty sure it's the only project doing this
Everyone else is aware that do a shit like that is impossible

They use centralized cloud computing because that's the most reliable service there is right now you dumb nigger

so it basically having info online huh
is it safe enough? i mean ok its blockchain but stuff can leak anyways idk

and why are you assuming that edge computing is better than the cloud one?

no servers but centralized?
are you retarded? or am i?

Attached: 1624411328928.jpg (994x662, 71.26K)

There is literally nothing wrong with using a centralized computing service since those are the ones where most of the computing power is located. You wouldn't be able to have a platform as large as Youtube on a centralized network due to the immense bandwidth it requires to store hundreds (if not thousands) of terabytes the platform gets on a daily basis.

BECAUSE
OOOOOOH
THE EDGE

Attached: 1606163708543.jpg (184x184, 5.2K)

fun to think about it since these fucking idiots act like latency wont be a problem with transactions already taking 5 minutes to be made

>strongnode
>not sneedge
Fucking SOULLESS

dont cut fren

I don't know who could be actually interested to hold their project on a shit like that.
Anyways, if you join as a node the passive incoming would be great.

Centralized transactions don't take that long to operate. That's literally false information faggot

Based FAANG bootlicker worshipping Google of all fucking tech companies. Might as well order a pink dildo being delivered to your house right now

It would be interesting to become a node and have some passive income, but that would require them to actually release fucking something instead of just being vaporwave with nothing to showcase at the moment

Attached: 164113969926.png (390x470, 12.25K)

Fuck off and kill yourself OP

better Google than Apple

all i read here is become a node and be passive and cant think anything else besides you are gay

what happens with the cloud computing on the sunny days? everyone has to wait until the clouds appears again?

>layer 0's never deliver
same pattern repeating itself over and over again, what a fucking shame.

I can't wait to play Original Gamer Life with all my friends