What do?

>manager told me I need to show more emotional intelligence at work
>ask her for examples of when I didn't show enough emotional intelligence
>she says it's just general feedback and says I should research emotional intelligence
>research it
>it's vague psychology stuff

What the FUCK does she mean?

Attached: 1647633737842.jpg (225x225, 7.9K)

be the opposite of yourself

Search for another job, you are done

pretend you're a redditor.
buy funko pops. make up a backstory of having 4 kids and a super fat ugly toad wife, so no time to do stuff other than work and get to use this for your sick day excuse (kids sick again) and married christians only like other married christians. its the only way single white men are cursed.

>manager told me
>ask her
it's over, you should quit

>just get rid of your autism, bro

Attached: 1624615876135.jpg (1524x1000, 454.33K)

Emotional intelligence is what women use to feel intelligent because they never will be for real. It's the female version of blacks unironically saying street smart.

Attached: 1623693900688.jpg (960x872, 68.16K)

>her
Lmao no doubt, see
It's going to be nonstop moving goal posts from here on out

Nothing, she is just bullying you because you are not a chad. Just doing her job as social gatekeeper.

Do you work with a lot of females?
I work a low tier job but one of the pros is that its like 99% guys there so we can pretty much say whatever and knock the shit out of each other verbally without care.

You're rubbing all of your coworkers the wrong way and there is mutual consent around the office that they don't like you for being socially awkward and probably inadvertently offending people. Your manager is putting this into HR friendly wording.

My guess
-You're probably not bad at your job
-You work in a mostly or substantially female workplace
-You're not cute and socially adept enough to be everyone's favorite boy

Used to be that if you were a sperg the other men at your job would bully you until you quit or necked yourself. Now women file HR complaints and get you fired. As much as people complain about women in the workplace on Any Forums it's probably nicer than it used to be.

You need toe the party line better. Just start parroting the latest mass email from HR.

>manager
>female
Ooooooof. Sorry lad

it just means to act like you give a shit about the customers and proactively offer to help them its not complicated its basic social/professional mores

Complain to HR and tell them you’re autistic and being unfairly treated.

Attached: 8C554283-B750-4299-9857-4604B811C2E3.jpg (348x321, 17.09K)

>ask her for examples
>you’re welcome to starve on the streets
>yessa massa I’ll do a song and a dance fors yous

>manager
>she

You're fucked, you know?
Run

It's around 50-60 % women in an office job where we're working remotely right now.

She means you're a blunt asshole, and people dislike working with you, but she won't come out and say that because she has the emotional intelligence to know it would hurt a normal person's feelings

You're done OP.
Start looking for a healthier workplace.

this, literally. claim discrimination.

I had a similar situation happen to me at my last position.

I was put on team of only women, including my manger who was some menopausal nutcase. She was also in the process of recovering from a back surgery and doped up on opiods.

I was friends with all the dudes I met through training and extremely nice towards everyone on my team, but I could tell it wouldn't work out and my manager actually had the talk OP had with me, like 1 month out of training.

This was at a health insurance firm. Everyone on my team was on meds and getting treated for something and that's mainly all they talked about other than their boyfriends. I couldn't relate I guess LoL

You're basically too much of a sperg. Sorry bud try to find a remote job

>tell direct truths
>HOW DARE YOU

This is true, even if you are Chad. Actually it’s worse as a Chad because you’re expected to fuck these roasties. And it’s nonstop sexual assault and they’re all like 7 at tops on best of days, but mostly 3’s and 5’s with a few landwhales.

Only had one 9 as a manager and she was pregnant. Total Stacey and cute, but married a Rich Chad and wouldn’t do anything outside of flirting.

Attached: CC35DE1E-D3D0-4AB9-82CB-0E559BDADE6E.jpg (1000x695, 67.14K)

It's a made up quality annoying people claim to have as a cope for not having, you know, actual intelligence.

Karen probably told you about her new scarf and you showed no interest about it.
That's basically rape nowadays so be better next time goy or you will be training your emotional intelligence with the hobos.

im almost 30 and I have never waged, nor will I ever

I would rather be homeless than play some sociopathic children's-board-game-tier bullshit 5 days a week, dealing with coping retards lashing out at you passive aggressively all day

as human consciousness continues to evolve this sort of thing will get worse until everyone reaches neurodivergent levels of intelligence

Holy fuck I am so fucking glad I’m in construction. Offices are a fucking nightmare estrogen hell scape, could not ever do that in my life

lower the testosterone aka be a faggot. JBP is a meme but is right about this. He says EQ is something women score way higher than men.

this is workplace discrimination pure and simple. imagine telling a mentally challenged person they need to be smarter.

Just knock up a fatty but keep your values, what’s the worst that can happen if you’re actually good with money. You are good with money, right biz? If you are like me, women are just an afterthought. Yea I like to fuck big asses.