Would now be a good time for Dropp to announce their IDO? It seems like the bull market is back

Would now be a good time for Dropp to announce their IDO? It seems like the bull market is back.

Attached: 1642802351580.jpg (1280x836, 335.73K)

>it seems like the bull market is back
I DON'T THINK SO

Attached: 1639442717332.jpg (585x458, 31.28K)

Sure man, lemme just blindly trust this particular project because I'm a mindless consoomer who can't stop thinking about getting the newest and latest products, of course

When are you faggots going to learn to not try to time the market? Omfg why is so disgustingly hard for you? Mentally disabled faggots everywhere

Just give up. Straight up fren. Cancel it. Call them and tell them to cancel.

>it seems like the bull market is back
dont sing victory just yet user

>Goes to buy the newest flavor of his favorite brand of his favorite soda

my shitpost swingie shitcoin bags are still on hold in stables.

Attached: 161020391491020.png (724x1054, 774.79K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU MUST HAVE THE MOST EXPENSIVE GIMMICKS OTHERWISE YOU'RE A POORFAG WHO'S NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

I can't see even a single signal of a bull market user, fuck you

>BTC back 42k
>ETH back eom 4K again
>Ukraine dabbing on Russia, Putin on his emo scene boy phase after losing knowing he can't pull a H|iroshima in the modern day and age

It's all good user. It's biz as usual agen

God, I wish that were me so fucking much. Imagine marrying some tall goddess like this one

I fucking love tall women like you wouldn't believe user, it's so damn hard to find one if you're not strong or pretty enough, I'm tired

I ain't calling this shit a bullrun unless BTC goes back to 60k and beyond, faggot

This bear season got me legitimately mentally paranoid and now I feel petrified when even thinking about trading again and taking my money out of my bank account to put it into a wallet again.

Attached: 169123401232193.png (1290x1399, 104.9K)

>no tall girl to bully me and call me her "shawty"

What is the fucking point of being alive?

Take pills but unironically.

Some women are 100% legs and I am completely fine with that fact

>look this up on google
>some gay-ass virtual land shit with other gimmicks like ar and nfts added on top
>all of those soibois unironically excited for the next FOTM meme project
I'm so fucking tired of this clown market so much holy shit

Based schizo paranoid user

user just check this and stop being a little bitch you can't break in normal regularly scheduled bear markets liek that. Global tragedy happens, market commits seppuku, gets replaced shortly after. So on, so forth. To the end of times.

He is literally me

None, user. Life is that of misery.