No one ever talking about ZEC

ZEC is a top 50 project that has been steadily outperforming everything in the top 50 so far all 2022. Everyone shit talks ZEC and says XMR is superior, but I've been digging into ZEC for the first time since its launch and it seems to be superior to XMR in every way.

The Halo upgrade seems very interesting, but it is admittedly a bit over my head. One of the guys who helped me feel comfortable buying and holding Chainlink since 2017 said that his play for 2021 going forward is ZCash, and it has been performing very nicely.

Why does everyone shit on this project so much? To me it feels like Chainlink-like FUD by big brained people who understand the significance of this project. Starting and finishing with ZEC is one of the only ways to privately interact with DeFi.

Attached: ZEC.png (1200x487, 45.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-zec-xmr.html#3y
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-zec-xmr-sma90.html#alltime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like monero better thanks for asking

Attached: 1639142647106.jpg (1547x1024, 943.23K)

Xmr is better. Zcash had glow boys at there first conference. It's on CB, should tell u how anonymous it is.

>Centralized company (prone to gag orders)
>Developed in israel
>Optional privacy
>99% of txs are not shielded (it isn't fungible)
>Dev tax
>Trusted set up (back door)
>Tranny devs
>zero adoption
>Pro compliance CEO
>Asic mined, and will soon be proof of stake
>No tail emission or dynamic block size
>Closed source development on new protocols
>Website has Google tracking
>Literally what (((they))) want you to use instead of Monero

i was spamming zec troll shills in monero generals quite frequently a year ago but y'know you get sick of that shit eventually

Why do you like Monero better?

What does trading it on coinbase have anything to do with the cryptography? It uses ZK cryptography to obscure transaction data. That has nothing to do with generating user wallets on an exchange. XMR trades on Binance, so what is your ultimate point?

ZEC is technically and cryptographically superior to XMR based on ZK.

Monero uses zk proofs to shield transaction amounts.

>jews
>trusted set up
>jews
>multiple instances of devs talking about a backdoor
>troon devs
>optional privacy (not fungible)
>trusted set up
>MANY instances of transactions being tracked in the wild (simply does not work)
>ASIC mined
>dev tax
>jews

McCafee likes ZEC

captcha: 2xRPG

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-24 091432.png (560x356, 50.68K)

shilled by the WEF

>Centralized company
So what? This is the business model that all successful projects are using for R&D (i.e. Chainlink, Hedera, etc)
>Developed in Israel
It is developed internationally
>Optional privacy
Again, so what? I view this as you can choose to have password protection to access your phone or not. Why is having that option an issue?
>99%...
I don't know what you mean by this
>Dev Tax
This goes to helping the network be developed and updated, don't see the issue. Everyone is profiting off of a network in one way or another
>Trusted setup
They are devising ways around this including their Halo development so you don't have to trust the elaborate ceremonies they've done in the past
>Tranny devs
Every project has trannies
>Zero adoption
Many people use ZEC as a starting and ending point for defi and it has hundredsd of millions of dollars in daily trading volume
>Pro compliance CEO
Not sure what you're talking about here, but we're at a point where compliance is a necessity in many projects. Plus if there are no known backdoors, a compliant CEO doesn't mean much.
>Asic Mined, soon to be proof of stake
What is the problem here?
>No tail emission...
Not sure what you mean with this

The rest of your points have to do with issues of it being used as an illegal currency for dark web type things which isn't the point. I'm looking to make money of of it, and even if it is "traceable by jews," it won't be traceable by all parties involved, so Jews can use it to do whatever Jew things they want and obscure it from the Goys.

> $1,000 in 2016
> $500 in 2017
> $300 in 2018
> $110 in 2019
> $90 in 2020
> $300 in 2021
> $180 in 2022
> steadily outperforming

Attached: shitcoin.jpg (250x240, 6.27K)

I've made a lot of money off of projects shilled by the WEF

What seems like a better investment: a project that the Fed is trying to crack whose main application is as a black market medium of exchange, or one that is accepted by international consortia?

Zcash was exploited and the attacker had control, he could have minted trillions of Zcash and no one will be able to find out until it’s too late. Attacker can dump Zcash at will and is likely been redeeming small amounts for years since the exploit

Trash coin fuck off shill

>XMR
>MONERO
>M O N E R O

the only privacy coin. Retards.

because that fake privacy coin is owned by a company that would do everything to please the governments. scam.

I like how you deliberately left out my saying "steadily outperforming...FOR ALL 2022"

The shitty fud and technical proficiency of anons in this thread honestly makes me more bullish

>I've made a lot of money off of projects shilled by the WEF
no you dont.

>I'm looking to make money of of it, and even if it is "traceable by jews," it won't be traceable by all parties involved, so Jews can use it to do whatever Jew things they want and obscure it from the Goys.
zioncash in a nutshell

>No one ever talking about ZEC
coz it fucking sucks lmao

>√So what? This is the business model that all successful projects are using for R&D (i.e. Chainlink, Hedera, etc)
Because literally all tech companies that aren't free and open source are suspect these days and will bend the knee for globohomo. How new are you? Plus they can be subpoenaed and you wouldn't even know.
>It is developed internationally
Literally made in Tel Aviv you glowie
>Again, so what? I view this as you can choose to have password protection to access your phone or not. Why is having that option an issue?
Because your transactions aren't fungible you fucking retard. That's an extraordinary amount of metadata that is leaking on your block chain and can literally be used to deanonymize your z to Z txs.
>This goes to helping the network be developed and updated, don't see the issue. Everyone is profiting off of a network in one way or another
And yet zcash has seen zero growth in adoption. All this is is a tax to make zooko richer, and there is nothing you can do a out it.
>They are devising ways around this including their Halo development so you don't have to trust the elaborate ceremonies they've done in the past
That doesn't change the fact that it is a bad thing, and that the project was retarded for using it in the first place.
>Many people use ZEC as a starting and ending point for defi and it has hundredsd of millions of dollars in daily trading volume
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-zec-xmr.html#3y
>compliance is a necessity
Kys
>What is the problem here?
Asic mining is a high barrier of entry managed by a monopoly who produces said Asics miners. POS benefits heavy bag holders (asic miners who dominate the chain and dev tax founders). It's shit and worse than random x.
>Not sure what you mean with this
Because you don't understand the transaction fee market that effects Bitcoin.

>The shitty fud and technical proficiency of anons in this thread honestly makes me more bullish
kek you don't even know what a tail emission is you fucking clown

Wasn't "the attacker" one of the developers and they have publicly addressed this issue?

>Could have minted trillions of Zcash
This is just stupid, shitty fud. You have to have a market to liquidate all of that Theoretically someone could mint millions in ZEC and slowly liquidate, but again, this issue was publicly addressed.

>Attacker can dump ZEC at will and has likely been redeeming small amounts for years since the exploit
The "attacker" was one of the developers. What proof do you have that he has "likely been redeeming small amounts for years since the exploit?"

Would your rather be invested in The Silk Road or Amazon.com? I could see wanting to use Monero if you're an edgy faggot buying ecstasy from Ty'Reesion, but if you're trying to make money, why would you want to invest in a black market currency?

>Would your rather be invested in The Silk Road or Amazon.com? I could see wanting to use Monero if you're an edgy faggot buying ecstasy from Ty'Reesion, but if you're trying to make money, why would you want to invest in a black market currency?

i would rather invest in something that is actually used. no one uses zcash, except for the team that pumps zcash to dump on suckers like you

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-zec-xmr-sma90.html#alltime

>Would your rather be invested in The Silk Road or Amazon.com?
A more apt analogy is would you rather buy from The Silk Road or an undercover cop

This is finance in a nutshell. I don't let stupid ideals get in the way of making money. If I can profit off of "THE JEWS!!!" I will.

You seem to be implying that I'm concerned about "globohomo." If you want to make money and they save it all in Monero subsequently, fine. What issue do you have with companies being compliant? That is a prerequisite for success.

bla bla bla

>Mining issues
You present this as if there is a better solution than ASIC mining or Proof of Stake. Every one of these consensus mechanisms ultimately results in consolidation of resources (whether tangible or digital).

I've never been interested in mining, especially for Monero. Ok, I read about what it is, why are tail emissions and issue if the network switches over to PoS?

How is that an apt analogy? Your analogy implies you're doing something inherently illegal, which is not the case.

I'm up 70% in a short amount of time while the rest of the market has stagnated at best. Clearly there is positive price action happening in ZEC. I'm not looking to sell everything I have and go all in for the future. I'm looking to exit my position around $600 within the next few months.