What is the most painless way to commit suicide?

What is the most painless way to commit suicide?

Attached: Untitled.png (728x340, 14.26K)

hypothermia. Get drunk and get expos

In a clown market you can easily make 6-7 figs from 4 figs, just wait till that happens again and when that happens actually sell instead of bagholding

Heroin overdose

option trading?

most painless? Least painful?

dude start copy trading or work with algorithms.

If I had to do it I’d just try to get carbon monoxide poisoning. Maybe do some heroin before I die in case for whatever reason it starts to hurt.

Probably this. Also make sure you call out to Jesus for salvation so you don't go to hell

Damn and I thought going from 38k to 0 was bad.

Can someone give an example of an option trade gone wrong which can wipe out a portfolio like this?

Attached: 1647473211604.jpg (250x250, 4.21K)

heroin overdose
anyone telling you otherwise haven't overdosed

Got some tips? I just hit 5 figs for the first time thanks to NFTs. I think I might reach 20k if ETH pumps.

Just go out and buy 10 sleeping pills from a rando pusher on the streets and down them with a bottle of vodka. Cheap easy and painless. Wish you best of luck

don't do it

Literally any contract that doesn't hit your strike by expiration?

So what positions did you FOMO into user? Do tell

if you play degen games expect degen outcomes faggot

Meh. I saw my d8b8 gains go from 1k to more or less 200k to 10k and now back to 20k. That's just my d8b8 bags not including blue chips. Not feeling euphoric, but also not feeling hopeless since next btc reversal is going to make the gains come back. In a multi year long bear market, it would be a different story, but we're not due for that yet and charts are looking better (if you don't just look at memelines since those people can't see what's actually going on).

this is true.
after being stuck out in the cold for a long period by no fault of my own, I started to feel warm and fuzzy after at first getting real cold, you get so warm you want to take your coat and hat off.
I knew what was happening though and kept slogging through the snow and managed to get home.

GUH

12g shotgun, use buckshot

>NFTS
how did you money with NFTs? just flipped some and sold them for more? sounds like gambling and high risk that anyone buys it actually.