Im a Democrat and I wonder how anyone can defend Biden...

Im a Democrat and I wonder how anyone can defend Biden? The whole economy is collapsing with inflation and gas prices shooting up thanks to sanctions. The petro dollar is gonna die too thanks to muttland pissing off the east. How are people not on the streets?

Attached: sne.jpg (975x590, 34.15K)

shuey rhon inu is the ufo team. proof is on the blockchain, jack.

The only thing I can think of are things are modeled by a vast AI that can pinpoint and neutralize inflection points in the chaotic dynamical system. Inflation isn't fully out of control yet also.

>imagine believing geopolitical circumstances are the result of a president in office for two years
Literal retards on this board

Haha, here come the shills. How's your night going sweetie?

What are you on about fag?

his foreign policy is exacerbating a lot of problems. the fault mainly lies in powell but biden sure ain't helping.

Careful, you might get cancelled if Shareblue finds out you posted this.

Everyone knows high gas prices are a Biden admin and Democratic policy and inflation was caused by their policies. They want to transition to electric vehicles. This provides the economic pressure to do so sweetie.

Go on

>Im a Democrat
sure you are, chud

It's the seven stages of grief. We're still in the denial stage.

You’re right , Biden is just a Jewish plant and his kike handlers are responsible for driving this country into the ground

Attached: 6563CC63-8B10-4A50-B2B8-BACEF2C3CAD6.jpg (482x600, 225.02K)

Lol now I know why this board is full of poorfags. I don't even give a shit about politics. You guys are seriously fucked in the fuck

biden is doing exactly what he's meant to do. nothing that's happening right now is accidental

cancelling keystone, this would have made canadian crude cheaper. not communicating with MBS means the saudi's will not increase production as they normally would have as a close american ally. cutting off russian oil imports screwed with the supply chains.

By controlling most of the US's propaganda machine that normies love holy fuck you're so new it hurts. Go back.

I think you're the one who's a little fucked. Name a single thing that I said that is incorrect or not a fact. What's wrong with being poor? Your riches obviously haven't bought you an iota of intelligence or common sense. You clearly give a shit since you responded to a post about administration policy affecting economics and the market. And nice try trying to tie with me with some nonsense disinfo. You probably posted that on another device.

Attached: tumblr_f24d77a83bf55e8f93612806cc1ba849_092e5a0d_640 (1).jpg (640x784, 127.13K)

you're responding to a paid troll.

That was my thesis.

Insufferable