New Tiny Home community in California burned down weeks after residents moved in

>Tammy Michell was thrilled to be one of the first people to move into an experimental tiny home village in December, assuming the city-sanctioned program would be safer than the homeless camps she’d lived in before.

>But on Monday morning, she barely escaped before her home was engulfed in flames. Now she and others living in the tiny homes near Lake Merritt are questioning whether the dwellings are safe.

google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2022/03/21/oakland-fire-breaks-out-at-tiny-homes-community-built-for-homeless-residents/amp/

Attached: SJM-L-OAKFIRE-0322-1.jpg (978x651, 178.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZZZZZZZZZZZack/status/1461076448299479042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>She ran outside, barefoot, carrying three of her five dogs, before running back in to rescue the other two.
Hmm

Isn't that the exact tiny home place we had a thread about two days ago?

Yeah, and someone said "It sounds nice but they'll burn it down within a week or it will be covered in shit."

No, that was in San Fran and this is in Oakland. I think that one held 70 and this is 80.

how do you have 7 dogs in a "tiny home"?

I bet melanin enriched individuals did this

I loled so loud my coworkers noticed.

you just know

White women everyone

>Yeah, and someone said "It sounds nice but they'll burn it down within a week or it will be covered in shit."
Jewish lightening

twitter.com/ZZZZZZZZZZZack/status/1461076448299479042

Hm.
DESU it's amazing how much people will bend over backwards to avoid just housing people with dignity. Meanwhile you have """responsible homeowners""" who croak and the PTSD developed by whoever has to go in and clean out the unspeakable horror of their hoarding/NEETing.

Shut the fuck up

I still don't understand why they build these disgusting things in the city. Put it on the outskirts or at least a ghetto. Nobody wants homeless around when they go into the city. Just build a big ugly all commie bloc. Construct the rooms like a slightly bigger prison cell with the furniture made of cement and metal so it can't be moved and is harder to break. Outdoor patio furniture cushions go on the cement bed and couch for comfort. Induction cooktop built into the cement countertop so they can't fuck with it, it can be turned on or off using a smartphone so they don't even need access to a control panel. Community bathroom/showers like in a college dorm will cut building costs and decrease chances of them fucking up the plumbing.

No u

Attached: nu mou.png (360x450, 239.55K)

I hope they had insurance. Would be a shame if they were all, homeless, now. LMAO.

Thanks for brightening my day, OP.

>She searched desperately for her wallet and car keys, but couldn’t find them in her panic.

Attached: 47F36E2A-511B-44E4-A4DF-294CEC4327DC.jpg (600x580, 59.53K)

There’s literally zero difference between those cities beside what color you want the hobo that shanks you to be
>t. lives in the area but wouldn’t touch them with a 30 foot pole

>Each Pallet shelter is equipped with one or two small beds, a locking door, windows, electricity and shelves. Residents share portable toilets and community spaces, and meals are provided. The shelters, which serve about 80 people at 2nd Avenue and E 12th Street in Oakland, are intended as temporary lodging until the residents can find long-term housing.
Oy vey these proto pods are much too spacious. Burn them down for the insurance and build smaller ones. We'll just blame the niggers.

You anons suffer from Jewish brain rot. People having sex with dogs isn’t common. The Jews on here what you to think it is because of the ancient battle between dogs (aryans) and vampires (Jews)

Attached: 6BD4566B-AA0E-4C7C-BFF9-73EE8D813FCF.png (1024x876, 818.45K)

>electricity
>no water
Yeah, these were designed by liberals.