I will now go all in on 3 coins. no i will not tell you which

i will now go all in on 3 coins. no i will not tell you which.

Attached: 1621029717334.png (394x390, 19.26K)

ok so what
go eat a dick

If you think we're heading back into bull, it's a great strategy. Otherwise...

one of them is apecoin

ICP, XRP, LINK
BTC, ETH, ICP
ROSE, HBAR, ICP

as long as one of the others is Algo that's ok. it will balance out that one bad decision, that's what diversification is for after all

BTC, SHIB, and BNB naturally.

>apecoin
i will now lose 50% of my portfolio

BTC, ETH, MATIC. Everything else is shit except possibly LUNA.

based.
ICP, TINY, random 3rd shitcoin of your choosing

I will shill you the best 3 coins to get prepared for the next Bull Run coming soon.
USDT
BNB
and Saint Inu.
Saint Inu because it's the only coin that's gonna give some profit the next days, at least for now.

NGMI user

A man of culture

>saint inu
first web 3.0 project that connect together gaming, charity and cryptocurrency. saint inu project has made several large cryptocurrency donations to charities across the world and is developing a first of its kind play to donate gaming platform

>all in
>3 different things
you are a retard

I've never bought a shitcoin in my life but watching this happen over and over gives me the most real FOMO I've ever experience

Kek. a faggot at that.

>he's not all in XTZ and ICP the two highest potential legitimate projects in the industry

Attached: 1647532564202.jpg (1985x1985, 596.11K)

where to put 3k in crypto. explain as if you would to a stupid fucking idiot moron.

Not bad considering my Saint inu bag a long team hold also since most of the project usecase hasn't launched yet.
launchpad, crowdfunding platform, p2e games, p2donate games metaverse game SIGMA.

not that hard to understand

>ICP
When Moon?
When ATH?
just stfu asshole