Why is his skull shaped like that

why is his skull shaped like that

Attached: MJF_May_2019.jpg (1719x2650, 2.12M)

He's Jewish

jewish, bigger brain

it contains the massive jewish brain that makes him superior to amalek (europeans). his people use it to exterminate their mandated by scripture enemy and its working!

inbreeding.

kek, nope

>jews control the world
>but they're not smarter than everyone!
>but they run a global conspiracy and puppeteer foreign governments!
>but they're also not as smart as me, a guy that hates jews?
I'm always surprised how your fucking heads don't explode with all of the logical fallacies in your belief structure.

Chud

Attached: 1628100099748.jpg (1348x1172, 114.26K)

I will fuck a Jewish girl just to stick it to him

Attached: haim-main-1905130757.jpg (1440x1152, 464.28K)

Jewish inbreeding

they started thousands of years ago to work together against white people. They keep white people in the dark about what they are doing. They are inbreds working together that started thousands of year ago. Do you understand or are you an inbred jew and need more explanation?

Why couldn't white people do that?

whitexirs...

So, they're not smarter than you -- it's the inbreeding that allows them to dominate the world behind the scenes? But yeah, they're not smarter than you. They're inferior to you, they just run the world.

Do you not understand how none of this makes sense, you absolute fucking retard? One thing's for sure, you're not Illuminati material. You've got Foods Services Industry written all over you.

Attached: 1632423534104.png (256x256, 114.02K)

they sound pretty smart

Attached: Jimmy_Neutron.png (214x467, 85.8K)

Jewnetics

because we aren't scum

they started working together thousands of years ago already. They have a head start of thousands of years. You are an inbred who can't read.

they sound inbred and trash

So you're saying white people are stupidly naive?

The dark circles under his eyes are more concerning, never seen that on someone who wasn’t a 70 year old woman or a junkie.

like a skull?

No, tranny; we are not pure evil like the jew.

Yeah. They also love story time too much. Their worst parts are that they want to help others and care too much. jews exploit this.