ROSE IS A SCAM

Only 1 dev
0 real use cases
Slow rugpull by VCs like ICP

Attached: 7654ffghhhi.png (1200x626, 660.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYIlLoSBYAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOUR JUST MAD YOU MISSED OUT ON CHEAPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COPE NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE

Attached: BROSE!!.png (1537x1440, 212.03K)

Its going to 0

Attached: 1646307179713.jpg (800x600, 91.21K)

wow is that the oasis lab headquarters ?

wait til I post this thread on my rose discord
your gonna see some shit faggot tranny

Chart is completely different and have sex

Yes
Completely empty
They fled to kiev to help transgender coders

Terrible fud over a supposedly irrelevant coin tells me all I need to know

Looks comfy

>Terrible fud over a supposedly irrelevant coin tells me all I need to know

Attached: 1642963351722.gif (420x480, 1.55M)

lol You ain't fooling anyone everybody knows fudder faggots are the ones with the largest bags.

hey everybody
the jew is back

Why do you even parrot this braindead fud that can be disproven in 10 seconds. At least try harder be more creative.

>hey everybody
>the jew is back
we called (((((((THEM))))))) out
WE DID IT QTARD BROSE!!

Attached: Rosechud.png (645x770, 33.53K)

OH SHIT WE'VE BEEN MADE DUMP NOW

They got nothing.

Is there any actually legit FUD for Oasis? All I see is the same shit over and over again
>tranny coin
>reddit coin
>it's going to 0
>scam coin

None. Really, go and ask them. They've absolute nothing on Rose. I think it's kinda problematic, every successful coin has had some dose of hazardous FUD to prevent normies from making it and yet here we're.

The real FUD is that there's nothing to FUD about. Do I make sense? Idk but I'm scared. Rose seems too perfect except of course by its current price action.

Dawn Song does not even work on the project. She never left any of the projects she was working on before Oasis began and she is purely a figurehead. She is literally just cashing in on the crypto ponzi while it's still possible. Even HEX had more development than this.

>youtu.be/FYIlLoSBYAQ
TRY TO FUD FOR REAL, ROSE IS WORTH A GOOD ATTEMPT TO FUD. COME ON BRING ON SOMETHING REAL.

You Tranny fudders used to be better. Plz try harder, even normies aren't scared of you. How about fudding the unlock? There might be something worth the FUD.

>low iq rosetard posts a 5 month old, now irrelevant video

KEK
E
K

Attached: 1614679094292.gif (500x500, 2.94M)

You don't deserve to FUD $ROSE you're a bunch of faggots with no imagination and lack of preparing. I know you can do it, come on. Use your creativity, you surely have at least 100 points of IQ you can come up with something worth the attempt.

Yeah yeah something like that but better I trust you can improve, after all you're my favorite transsexuals.

Please come up with something to scare even the bravest of the hodlers. I want something powerful enough to leave me awake at night. Link has had that, AVAX has had that, Etherium and every other respectable coin had had a major red flag.