twitter.com/peter_szilagyi/status/1506699690473099265

Attached: ethavax.png (472x256, 22.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iamtexture/status/1506708015684198403
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump this is important thread

$2000+ Avax is programmed.

Eth BTFO

Sounds like a disgruntled ETH employee turning rogue and got paid under the table by Avax team to blind side his current employer. That's cut throat and he'll be black listed for this horrific betrayal.

>he isn't an ethereum and avalanche enjoyer
I can't even imagine

thats not charles hostokson

What about this ethereum co-founder?

twitter.com/iamtexture/status/1506708015684198403

I'm

holy shit. i'm still keeping a solid ETH position that i'll dump before the merge (whenever that happens). but betting on any specific l1 is a fool's errand. the only thing guaranteed is btc.

> @el33th4xor
i will never get over this.
also, let peter have his cock suck by emin once in a while, he's a bit grumpy but actually a good guy. furthermore he is kind of irrelevant for eth2.0, which is developed by entirely different teams, even though they will still use geth for the execution layer.

found the ngmi

Peter is legit. Texture comes off as a self important fuckboy.

I thought he had beef with "el33haxor" or something because he said Emin lied about sharding, or pruning, or state bloat or some other nerd shit a while back? This is quite a turnaround.

I own both, and link, and btc. Don't care if Sergey betrays or AVAX VCs rugpull.
Don't care, in it for the tech. I'll either be a poor autist or a rich autist. That's just how it is.

Attached: 1622223610497.jpg (20x20, 785)

mETHeads BTFO

Attached: 1.png (1208x1070, 569.12K)

that's really what they're going with after all this time? ZK roll ups slapped onto big blocks? top fucking kek

its the only implementable solution, that is being cried for by people who only care about the $ value of their portfolio, not changing the world.

I know it'll never happen but FFS they just need to make a subnet on avalanche that also accepts ETH for gas and just bridge everything over

Found the incel.