THIS IS IT

PUTIN ABOUT TO GET GADDAFI'D

Attached: 1648047878358.png (1079x1664, 418.29K)

back to pol faggit we dont do politics here

CIA has lost its power and influence, JEWsa goyim are gonna bend over and take it while they lose their purchasing power and lifestyle.

None of those guys had nukes.

Attached: 1647295427189.jpg (679x456, 54.93K)

>nukes
>real
oh my sweet summer child

>nukes were real but mankind lost the technology to build them

>global economics
>politics
Make like a tranny and kill yourself.

Yeah radioactive events are all faked glownigger propoganda right?

great a x/schizoposter

Radiation is a social construct

Nobody cares about what a country does with a gdp less then texas

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Chudism because because at this point in time the world has not yet learned how to be multipolar, and I think we are going to be part of that transformation which must take place. America is not going to be the monopole it once was in the last century. Alt-right Chuds are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for America to make. They are now going into a multipolar mode and Alt-right Chuds will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, ZOGmerica will not survive.

>radioactivity exists therefore nuclear bombs that can blow up the world exists as well
oh you're retarded, my mistake. carry on.

What's your explanation for what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki my good man?

regular ass bombs

what a lad. good for him. fuck the petrodollar.
btw to the yanks this is a declaration of war so be prepared for the worst.

Attached: 1646618425296.jpg (899x990, 339.99K)

How did al Assad survive?

So they bombed two cities, and then spread radioactive material afterwards as a coverup? What about the Godzilla mythos spread by Jap locals? Was that simply jewish tricks?

Attached: lowq.jpg (226x223, 9.54K)

The rest of the war was fought with regular ass bombs, brainlet. Germany bombed the everloving shit out of london, but it looked nothing like Hiroshima.

maybe watch less psychotic bullshit on youtube user?

>back to pol faggit we dont do politics here

Attached: 4386A4DA-CB16-4093-A7E8-E435325F0601.jpg (795x444, 32.32K)