Only you guys will understand

Could you imagine not being a trader/self-employed? Holy shitballs imagine having to deal with co-worker antics and being shittalked when you're just trying to make money. People apparently even try to get you fired because they don't like you. Never ever be a wagecuck unless you're doing it ironically

Attached: firefox_QshoooXmKs.png (1866x692, 75.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsOCHdqkPe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what a healthy society looks like. Verbal and emotional abuse is what removes the mentally ill weaklings. Our society is suffering from an overgrowth of mentally deficient because we forbid bullying.

>Verbal and emotional abuse is what removes the mentally ill weaklings.

No, all it does is create PTSD. Normal people grow up with a supportive environment that pushes them to be masculine in a productive way along with positive reinforcement. It sounds like you're traumatically damaged yourself

>psychobabble
No this is how nature works. All social animals bully the weak members. You either try harder and stop being a pussy faggot or you're ejected to die alone.

Kys dike

yeah you're definitely mentally ill

r9k is that way

No way in hell he got 5 million dollars out of some construction business
They have no assets and just close the company

Delusional queer revenge fantasies

I wish we could hang gays

Even if this is the default way nature works and even if it does so for good reasons it fucking sucks and i rather would not be a part of it. Ive been on both sides, the bully and the bullied. Neither of them are good.

/thread

>No way in hell he got 5 million dollars out of some construction business
>They have no assets and just close the company
all businesses are broke, that's true.
retard

i worked in construction for a little while right after high school and some people really are like that but most are there to work and don't spend as much time talking as i do now in my white collar job. by weeding out that user meant getting rid of those sorts people that make threads on Any Forums asking what programming language they should learn in order to get a job. it is not as simple as that and if you have to ask and can't do couple of google searches on your own then nobody's going to waste their time with you and you will be made fun of instead so you fuck off. sam hyde of all people had a good video about this youtube.com/watch?v=MsOCHdqkPe8

it only works because we've cultivated pure weakness incessantly for a few decades now

>unless you're doing it ironically
I've been really thinking about this, but find it kinda hard. How do you wagecuck ironically? With my careless attitude I don't think I could even get hired.

Attached: 1647400627007.jpg (818x827, 43.13K)

/thread

we are talking Contracting... it's absolutely true and will never pay settlements like that

>meticulous logging of bantz for 9 months, plus a documented "sewerslide attempt" and a jew lawyer = $5mil USD

I think I found my new career path

Is there actually proof of this? I read somewhere that it only happens when animals are cooped up in unnatural environments.

He didn't say contracting, he said he was a tradesman. He might have been pulling wires in the new Raider's stadium or finishing concrete on an overpass. Those are multi-billion dollar companies, they probably have a couple mil sitting around just for shit like this.

nah it's just low iq tradie cope. if you don't play the grabass social game but work well you still get respect.

dont be a faggot